The Quacki Campbell Thread

Pics

Claires Poultry

Crossing the Road
Mar 24, 2019
Sheridan, Wyoming
Hello everyone! :frow Welcome to The Quacki Campbell Thread!
This thread is for posting pictures, stories, and videos of our Khaki Campbell ducks!
@HuffleClaw @Trimurtisan @astrickler
@allmyotherpeepswhowouldliketojoin!
So get to posting! ;)
I wanna see pics of your quackers!
:wee

Here are some pics of my new lovely babies!
IMG_20190819_155455.jpg
IMG_20190819_155748.jpg
IMG_20190819_155754.jpg

And a video...... Just because!

Wish I had KCs. Had one when I was a kid, actually two. Frank and Layla. Adorable pics!

How are you with your changing-of-duck-diapers?

I’ll change the babies, and you’ll change your adults :D
Hi Fluffy!
Too bad you don't currently have any KCs! :(
Maybe someday you'll have them again!

Duck diaper changing has been very time consuming! Especially when I have 93+ diapers to change a day! :hmm
Thanks for helping me change duck diapers! The good news is I only have 9 adult ducks, which means I only have to change 9 duck diapers a day!
The even better news is that I have 84+ ducklings, which works out great for me because then YOU have to change ALL of their diapers!!!
THANK YOU for giving me the better end of the deal! I like your way of thinking!
Oh, btw, have fun changing duckie diapers! I'll come see if you need any help later today!
Happy diaper changing!!! :)

Hi Fluffy!
Too bad you don't currently have any KCs! :(
Maybe someday you'll have them again!
I wish. Maybe I will! :D
Duck diaper changing has been very time consuming! Especially when I have 93+ diapers to change a day! :hmm
:eek: Thats a LOT of duck diapers!
Thanks for helping me change duck diapers! The good news is I only have 9 adult ducks, which means I only have to change 9 duck diapers a day!
:thI thought you had more adults then babies! :he
THANK YOU for giving me the better end of the deal! I like your way of thinking!
Oh, btw, have fun changing duckie diapers! I'll come see if you need any help later today!
Happy diaper changing!!! :)
Nooooo!

Back
Top Bottom