~ The Roleplay Chat Thread ~ More updates, check pg 1!

Quote:
(erm, i am still obsess with him, he is my modern hero
caf.gif
)

(He did some really great stuff, I learned a lot from his show. Like, how to get bitten by geckos
tongue.png
)

(I've g2g. Cya!)

XD well his daughter, erm
hmm.png

Quote:
Pfft. Double monocles sounds more . . . sophisticated.
wink.png

True, true.

*Dons British accent cause it is sooooo awesome*

I have a British accent
lol.png

It's faded a bit of course: yesterday Wayne Rooney was on the morning news and I thought "holy crap. I used to have one of those accents o.o"

Quote:
Mr. Monocles? I am afraid I'm not familiar with this jargon
hide.gif

Hmm . . . isn't it awkward using more than one monocle?
tongue.png

You'll have to ask Birdnut... Just go up to her and say, "May I see Mr. Monocles...."

Hmm.. Yes, why yes it is...

ಠ_ರೃ

Her paws felt like bricks as she tried to wiggle her numb, prickly toes.
The river had battered her badly but it's icy current had numbed her senses down to dull tingles.
She wanted to lift her head, look around, perhaps attempt to locate where or how far down river she had been taken. But all her efforts were in vain, the most she could manage at the moment was to breath and blink, then fall back into her semi-unconscious state.

She awoke with a start, a rain of pebbles bombarded her from the side and she heard the bleat and the fading sound of hooves bounding against stone as a young deer flew off in panic. It had come from the woods to get a drink, then probably seeing her laying like crowbait, came over to investigate.
Her back felt like someone had taken a tree branch to it for the past hour and she could smell the drying blood. No wonder the deer ran, probably though I was deranged carcass....
She dragged her mangled self up onto her feet and cocked her head. The territory wasn't familiar in the least, just trees and rocky shore. Miles most likely, it had taken her, winding, half awake and clinging to life on a log bound for the ocean or bust.
Deciding against spending the evening by the river, she started off in a limping gait from the shore. There was no way she would reach anywhere tonight, Just the waves of nausea and pain from standing was enough to send her legs weaving in an attempt to keep her up.
Just to the bushes... Just to the bu, polliwogs...

My stories just ain't flowing.
This takes up from the post about Hawk in the river, instead of making it out she was taken down stream.

Quote:
I know the feeling
tongue.png

Minnie shook her head at the stubborn wolf

Oh you would.... O_e
tongue.png

She's been gone fer like a day and half. Has she been shaking it for the whole time?

Quote:
I know the feeling
tongue.png

Minnie shook her head at the stubborn wolf

Oh you would.... O_e
tongue.png

She's been gone fer like a day and half. Has she been shaking it for the whole time?

I suck at writing lol

Yep!
tongue.png

Quote:
Oh you would.... O_e
tongue.png

I suck at writing lol

Yep!
tongue.png

Must be getting whiplash by now though..

Back
Top Bottom