~ The Roleplay Chat Thread ~ More updates, check pg 1!

Quote:
i wish i could, bt he is my moms *pouts*

then make her feed him

cant, since it is 'my' job to take care of them, i only own one hen there now! the rest were sold/killed, and my dad owns the EE's, and my silkie (having to take care of her) is in the house because she has wry neck

Quote:
then make her feed him

cant, since it is 'my' job to take care of them, i only own one hen there now! the rest were sold/killed, and my dad owns the EE's, and my silkie (having to take care of her) is in the house because she has wry neck

I own all my chickens

Quote:

I own all my chickens

most of the birds are family birds, the banties are my mom, the rest are my dads, but one banty is mine
love.gif
the silkie was a gift from some people who bought the birds from us before we left the old house

Quote:
I own all my chickens

most of the birds are family birds, the banties are my mom, the rest are my dads, but one banty is mine
love.gif
the silkie was a gift from some people who bought the birds from us before we left the old house

what kind of banty is she?

Quote:
love.gif

domique (mis spell i know!) and i have a silkie
wee.gif

Quote:

wee.gif

I have 9 silkes, in blue, black, white and partridge

Quote:
wee.gif

I have 9 silkes, in blue, black, white and partridge

well my mom is going to call a breeder (with SQ silkies!) to get me some show birds
celebrate.gif
i want paint, but that wont be happening anytime so LOL

Back
Top Bottom