~ The Roleplay Chat Thread ~ More updates, check pg 1!

Feel better soon MH. I understand how you feel.
sad.png

Quote:
I lost half my meat birds last year to coyotes, a bunch of chicks to ravens this spring, cocci spread through my flock, a lice investation... all in the last two years. I don't want to kill myself

we lived in this town for 6 months! before we were in the middle of no were and we only got attack ONCE! from a snake!

Well you have to take into consideration the animal species living in the area of your new house, and make sure your pens are secure.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when something bad happens ya just plow right through!

Quote:
we lived in this town for 6 months! before we were in the middle of no were and we only got attack ONCE! from a snake!

Well you have to take into consideration the animal species living in the area of your new house, and make sure your pens are secure.

I don't know about the rest of you, but when something bad happens ya just plow right through!

I TOLD my dad that chicken wire (SP) wont work, and now we are paying for it DX i have been plowing thro but right now i just wanna die

Quote:

Though that's easier said than done, I will tell you that is the best cure for sadness. Move on...

...Said the person with chronic depression.
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom