~ The Roleplay Chat Thread ~ More updates, check pg 1!

Quote:
wha? ^_-

Thankfully you don't go to public schools and I assume you don't hear mainstream things often (lucky kid), so you wouldn't know. It's a terrible music group that everyone but myself seems to like.

I love them! The music video for Sexy and I Know it as EPIC
tongue.png

Quote:
Thankfully you don't go to public schools and I assume you don't hear mainstream things often (lucky kid), so you wouldn't know. It's a terrible music group that everyone but myself seems to like.

I love them! The music video for Sexy and I Know it as EPIC
tongue.png

That's fine if you like them. I'm just stating my opinion, that's all.
tongue.png

Quote:
That's fine if you like them. I'm just stating my opinion, that's all.
tongue.png

Oh I know, thats fine too
smile.png

:3

Okay.... I have been working on the Code. Just for fun.
I am posting it here, so anyone that is/was interested can come look and poke it and it's awesomeness! Erm, confuzzleness!
Questions, comments? Although I doubt I will be able to answer them.

It's still fairly confusing isn't it?
Well, I am still deciding on the ending. And the beginning. And the middle.....
tongue.png

The three clans held a secret, each carried with them a scroll, and each a member of the prophecy.
More than what appeared was at work, forces unknown to all lurked in the shadows.

Now, the fate of the world was also in their wings, and they knew not why.
The prophecy was testing; many fell doing, and fleeing its bidding. Whether weeding the weak, or building clan, it never showed.
But soon they were hardened, were ready.
The clans changed out, some died, some conquered; all fought.
These, however; were not your average chicken. Most were in possession of strength and flight above that of the strongest known of their race.
Some were even rumored to have had abilities that bridged on the abnormal and magical.
Med hens able to mend broken bones in days rather than weeks, leaders able to bring back their fallen, in other forms....

These so called wars were waged for centuries, blood and fire against the sea. Many others joined in, smaller clans who heard the call.
Soon, only three remained once more, as it was in the beginning...

And then the prophecies changed. The members, read and did not believe.
After so many years of war.... Over? But they were...

Idea for the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay beginning.

Long ago there were two forces, not of this planet, but of beyond, far beyond.
They were rivals, the last of each of their species. Somehow, they managed to make it here.
Both wasted and dying, they fell. One into the shadows, the other onto the path of a strange bird-like creature; which immediately jumped on and pecked at the sparkly substance.
The being, too weak to choose another, knew it must have a champion. For if it did not, and the dark being had somehow survived, this small planet would fall to it's fate as it's had before.

The bird -now named Code- was transformed. Although not in the way most would think; he did not grow opposable thumbs, or even hands. He grew a sense of something, higher thought.
The being, now just a fading picture, whispered to the bird; Who listened, still numb with awe.
"You are the keeper, Code. I have given you my gift, however small. I have given you the means to defeat the evil. And I give you the means to seek my guidance...."
It handed the bird a leaf of paper like material, which the bird took clumsily with one of it's feet.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom