The Sizzle Thread!

This is my frizzle roo. he has 5 toes and is bantam size. I have black, blue, splash, buff, partridge, and white silkie hens. Does it matter what colors I pair him with? Should I use him at all for starting my sizzle project pen?

What do you think of this boy? Unfortunately I do not own him, but not from lack of trying. He belongs to my friend and no matter how much I beg she won't turn loose of him. What color would you call him? Partridge or some sort of Duckwing?

What do you think of this boy? Unfortunately I do not own him, but not from lack of trying. He belongs to my friend and no matter how much I beg she won't turn loose of him. What color would you call him? Partridge or some sort of Duckwing?

He is gorgeous! Id have to say some type of coshin, bc he has the body of one. Have you offered to pay your neighbor for him!?!? Lol I would! Or asj if yiu could rent him for breeding perpouses lol

I have threatened to steal him, but she knows where to look. LOL. He is the Uncle of my Fifi.

The owner is my good friend and she has given Fifi a Sizzle and Bonnie a Frizzle.

And a smooth roo to go with them when they start laying. She has a smooth partridge pullet so hopefully we can duplicate him soon.

I have my first batch of sizzles due Friday. All of the pictures posted in this thread have me so excited. Everyone's birds are so pretty. Thank you for sharing.
Nice for you to join us in the sizzle thred! hahah
what colors do you have?

also, what egg is the one in your avatar photo? I love it!

Day 18- went to remove turner and lock down. I have a pip? Several are in there airspace. Do smaller eggs hatch earlier? I recounted days and I have a mix of shipped and my flock eggs. 100 degree +/- 1 decgree was maintained. The only thing different this time was I really left them alone compared to other hatches. For future reference do sizzle and millie eggs require different incubation time or temp due to size?

Back
Top Bottom