The Sizzle Thread!

Pics
Maybe I can get some eggs from your Mille Fleur cochins in a couple months if you have some available!

I have anywhere from 4 to 8 pens of Mille Fleur bantam Cochins at all times. I rearrange and move roos in and out all the time. I usually always have eggs. They are usually for sale unless I have a waiting list or they are on strike, which is seldom. I set eggs and hatch all year around.

GLAMOUR SHOTS!!! Peep <3 Boy??? Hasn't crowed yet. 3 months old..Buff w/ blue tail & spots on wings

BENINA!!! Blue?? Frizzly sizzly!!

My runt, HOPE!!! I saw him make a very pathetic attempt at crowing... Since he's smooth, he may be RICO!! lol- single comb

CHARLIE!!! Blue or splash?

I have anywhere from 4 to 8 pens of Mille Fleur bantam Cochins at all times. I rearrange and move roos in and out all the time. I usually always have eggs. They are usually for sale unless I have a waiting list or they are on strike, which is seldom. I set eggs and hatch all year around.

do u have any buff sizzles available?

GLAMOUR SHOTS!!! Peep <3 Boy??? Hasn't crowed yet. 3 months old..Buff w/ blue tail & spots on wings

Boy

BENINA!!! Blue?? Frizzly sizzly!!

Certainly looks blue to me and oh, so pretty!

My runt, HOPE!!! I saw him make a very pathetic attempt at crowing... Since he's smooth, he may be RICO!! lol- single comb

Very nice for a smooth! Single combs do not bother me too much if they have other great traits.

CHARLIE!!! Blue or splash?

Splash and gorgeous!

No, I do not have any Sizzles available right now. I sold most everything I hatched this past winter and kept only a few for myself. I even had to keep back 2 pretty smooth Sizzle girls since they turned out so lovely. I must say, the more I hatch the faster they sell.

k thanx! if u do get any u want to get rid of any let me know

Back
Top Bottom