The Sizzle Thread!

Pics
She is a doll! I was a makeup artist for chanel in Knoxville for a few years before our son was born. They should totally so an exotic sizzle inspired fall collection! She truly owns her name. She needs a double C pendant or dress ;) I will join tour facebook and I do have pictures of pinecone, unfortunately I cannot post them from my phone. I will try to get on the computer this evening and post some!

Last edited:
She is a doll! I was a makeup artist for chanel in Knoxville for a few years before our son was born. They should totally so an exotic sizzle inspired fall collection! She truly owns her name. She needs a double C pendant or dress
wink.png
I will join tour facebook and I do have pictures of pinecone, unfortunately I cannot post them from my phone. I will try to get on the computer this evening and post some!
Thanks! That's awesome that you were a makeup artist for chanel! You should see my Chanel's lashes, she looks like she could use some mascara! It is a nice day today so chanel decided to come outside to work on her tan
lol.png

So question fro the frizzle/sizzle experts. Chanel's feathers break very easily, the ends keep breaking off
sad.png
could she be a double frizzle or are sizzle/frizzle feathers more prone to break and get damaged? If she's a double frizzle I will just have to make her a house chicken for the showing season
hu.gif
Maybe after some conditioning the feathers will strengthen.

So question fro the frizzle/sizzle experts. Chanel's feathers break very easily, the ends keep breaking off
sad.png
could she be a double frizzle or are sizzle/frizzle feathers more prone to break and get damaged? If she's a double frizzle I will just have to make her a house chicken for the showing season
hu.gif
Maybe after some conditioning the feathers will strengthen.
you could put her on a poultry conditioner and high protein diet to strengthen them

he was actually a month old when I got him. He was mostly black a white belly some white spots on his wings. Then he turned all black. And the past few weeks he has had this red copper leakage all around his neck and up into his little top hat fluff portion. I will add another picture of him. I have no.idea what color to.consider him now or what to breed him to! Ah!

actuallh sounds like a blavm witb a really bad golden leak in the hackles

Back
Top Bottom