The Sizzle Thread!

These are my sizzles and two red frizzle/cochin that I hatched in January. They are now in the care of this silkie rooster. The white sizzles are first generation which is why they still have light skin instead of black. 2 smooth and 1 frizzled sizzles

Last edited:
HI, Im not sure I'm posting this in the correct spot, but thought maybe some of you sizzle experts could help me out. I am wondering at what age its obvious if a chick is a sizzle or frizzled silkie. I have a 5 day old with obvious curling of the feathers and just anxious to know what she (fingers crossed on the she part) will be. I just got my first two sizzles this week! The other is 3 weeks old and obviously a sizzle.

Thanks so much!

HI! I'm new to Sizzles, and new to the group. I purchased a little bald Sizzle girl Sunday. She's so sad looking, I'm afraid to post a pic! I also got a little black frizzled Cochin with her. Here they are. Poor little things were only $5 each, so don't except super high quality! Hopefully, it won't take too long to get them looking spiffy. They are on Feather Fixer.....

The white (with a little black)- her wing feathers are nothing but sticks right now! I'm hoping it's just a molt. No mites.

HI! I'm new to Sizzles, and new to the group. I purchased a little bald Sizzle girl Sunday. She's so sad looking, I'm afraid to post a pic! I also got a little black frizzled Cochin with her. Here they are. Poor little things were only $5 each, so don't except super high quality! Hopefully, it won't take too long to get them looking spiffy. They are on Feather Fixer.....

The white (with a little black)- her wing feathers are nothing but sticks right now! I'm hoping it's just a molt. No mites.

She just had a bath and a blow dry. For some reason, my camera takes a tiny bit of cream color, and turns it bright orange.

She looks like the red Frizzle Roo I had when I first got him, he was about 4 weeks old and seemed bald. When he was about 5 months I remember he was filling in nicely~ Hang in there, she will feather out more!

She looks like the red Frizzle Roo I had when I first got him, he was about 4 weeks old and seemed bald. When he was about 5 months I remember he was filling in nicely~ Hang in there, she will feather out more!

Thanks! She's laying age, the guy said. She got her NPIP test today (with the rest of the flock) :). The guy said it's probably a molt.

Back
Top Bottom