The Sizzle Thread!

Ok guys, my smooth blue roo feathered out like this:

I don't know what to do with him or what color to call him. Lol

It looks like he's leaking silver and gold. He's not any standard color, and I'm not sure what you'd call him either. I just rehomed a smooth blue that was very similar, except he was only leaking red/gold. He was SO pretty, but I had no use for him :/

It looks like he's leaking silver and gold. He's not any standard color, and I'm not sure what you'd call him either. I just rehomed a smooth blue that was very similar, except he was only leaking red/gold. He was SO pretty, but I had no use for him :/

Thank you! At first I was thinking the same thing, just leakage. Then it became so heavy and was centered around the neck, and I had just never seen such profound leakage. I don't know what to do with him. You're right, they're beautiful, just can't fit him into a breeding program. I suppoe I could throw him in with my partridge sizzle, see what they produce, just for fun. I don't know.

Now I think this one is following suit with the leakage.

Last edited:

I tried to post this before but it ended up somewhere else so will try again.

A lot of the original posters on here were people with chicks they got from me or from my hatching eggs so I'm curious to see if any of them are still here & I'd love to see pictures & if you're still breeding, how many generations you are from my lines.

Would also love to know if any of you are showing your birds, now matter whose lines they are. We especially need people that are showing the smooth Sizzles as that will help get them recognized by the APA/ABA. Thank you!

If any of you are on FB sites, you've probably seen these pictures but some of them may be new. Most of these are from 2015-2016 hatches.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom