The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by NovaAman, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keyt1969

keyt1969 Chillin' With My Peeps

I think so...they didn't complain!

I thought you were going to bed??

2. silver1313

silver1313 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    NO i was saying night to our 12 year old buddy although it really isnt long til i go ...

3. keyt1969

Yeah I'd like to sleep but after my intense dentist appointment I doubt I'll sleep well. I'm waiting for pain meds to kick in. It's been a half hour [​IMG]

4. silver1313

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    I got my shot in my ankle tuesday i think it was ... its finally easing off the pain of where they stuck it in and the pain it is supposed to help with so havent taken the good meds past day or so

5. silver1313

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    Well if it has been 30 minutes they should be kicking in any time now [​IMG]

6. keyt1969

I have multiple heath problems. I used to get shots for my psoriatic arthritis. I hated them!! Now I have infusions every 6 weeks...for the rest of my life :-(

At least i have a port so no more nasty pokes!!

Ok, I guess I'll go to bed. My eyes are heavy but the rest of me is wide awake!! Oh well, I'll try to sleep. Goodnight SIlver [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. silver1313

Jun 5, 2011
    Gettysburg, PA
    NIght keyt .. i hope you do get some rest !!!! [​IMG]

8. NovaAman

NovaAman Overrun With Chickens

Good Gad!
    I was going to say LaVerne and Shirley. Surely you must be kidding!

Sure... Go to bed.

9. NovaAman

Good post O.

My ma went to my sis's house for dinner tonight. We had a very peaceful evening with the boys. This is not something that happens normally. Was nice.

I got home from picking up mom, go back to take care of the birds, and what do I see? The faverolle boys, the polish boy, and Fritz are all huddled up against the side of the run. On the outside! So, I got them in, made sure the girls were in too. Then, I did my paranoid head count. All there.

Fuzzy, I just finished a few books whose main characters name was Bubbles Yablonsky. Bubbles is a hair dresser with aspirations of becoming a reporter. Her idea of good dressing.. Well have you ever seen an episode of Jerseylicious? Well, if you haven't, google it. Now, that is very closely her idea of good clothes. She dresses to please herself, but the rest of the world thinks she is a tart. She is not. In fact, there isn't even any s*x until the fourth book. See where I am going with this? People judge. There are no if, and, or buts about it. So, you've been given great advice. Take advantage of it.

I tried posting this comment about 10:30 last night... My internet was not working for some reason. Really ticked me off. Guess it was shortening. I got some much needed sleep.

10. NovaAman

I see though, while my internet was down that we have a several new "crazies", including a very intelligent young lady, and a new dude! Sweet. Honorary Crazy lady. Any person who disturbs their chickens at night just for a flash and a pic... Well you belong here. Just be careful of Keyt... She will type your eyes out. Her goal was to catch up, pass up, and leave me in the dust! Sheesh..

So, I got home from work, 97 posts to read... Wow.

So I get home from work... Some moron took out my mailbox. And took out a plant that I have been barely kept going. I swear... Its one, it WAS one of those vines that wind themselves up trellises... For the life of me, I can not think of what it is called... A lot of people put them at their mailboxes, or climbing fences... Mine was purple... Now mine is dead... I hate digging post holes... I hope they did a nice bit of fantastic damage to their car...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by