The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
What ??? Does that mean you don't want sheep now ??? Well, better send them Alpacas paking too. If you twist my arm real hard I will take them LOL

Hahaha. No, no sheep. I'm good. For now anyway. Too much other stuff going on.

You're too funny about those darn Alpacas. Someone else wants them too, asked twice this week. I was like, "No." And they were perplexed, "No???" Umm, yep, thats what I said. No. You have persistent competition. LOL!

Also been meaning to tell you the coop-to-storage conversion is (mostly) complete and I likey! Just need to pick up some more shelves.

Hahaha. No, no sheep. I'm good. For now anyway. Too much other stuff going on.

You're too funny about those darn Alpacas. Someone else wants them too, asked twice this week. I was like, "No." And they were perplexed, "No???" Umm, yep, thats what I said. No. You have persistent competition. LOL!

Also been meaning to tell you the coop-to-storage conversion is (mostly) complete and I likey! Just need to pick up some more shelves.
Uh Oh.... they better watch out and stay off them Alpacas. I'll hurt them big time. They don't want the wrath of this old woman on them !!!!!!

That's good about the shed though. BUTTTTT remember you are getting Barnvelders next year woman !!

Last edited:
got a question for ya... I am roofing that run I got set up for winter. So, sand, how much do you think I'd need for a 12x28 area? I am considering flooring the summer coop though, so that will take out 64 sq ft.. Maybe. But really, now many yards do you think?

got a question for ya... I am roofing that run I got set up for winter. So, sand, how much do you think I'd need for a 12x28 area? I am considering flooring the summer coop though, so that will take out 64 sq ft.. Maybe. But really, now many yards do you think?
I have no clue. I am not good at figuring that kind of stuff LOL. OLIVE......

Uh Oh.... they better watch out and stay off them Alpacas. I'll hurt them big time. They don't want the wrath of this old woman on them !!!!!!

That's good about the shed though. BUTTTTT remember you are getting Barnvelders next year woman !!

LOL! I'll tell them you're set to kick their behinds.

And Partridge silkies. *sigh*

How thick do you want/need it? What's below it?

Oh ya, that is right. Well, you wuill be getting some if my hens co-operate.

Oh, I see how it goes... change the story.
tongue2.gif

Seriously though, don't fret. I have a small coop that I can make DH finish up for me before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom