The Society of Crazy Chicken Ladies, A Guy, and a Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think its too many but i am no expert .. i have two to 20 ration here but its just because that is all i have at the moment.. i do intend to add one more for now  ... :hugs :hugs piper !!! 

OK (ty for the hugs), they all get along pretty well, except for a little squabble here and there. She'd probably make my dad butcher them, because no one around here wants roos....... That's why I'm really worried, it would be different if I thought I would be able to find loving homes for them......

It's friday! dwkuska reminded me to take photos. I decided to let them out in the sun again, since that seems to work best for photos. Alice and Poofhead were camera hogs today. Here's what I got:

Mojo: "What do you want??"

Poofhead: "Can't see a **** thing...where is that seed I was pecking at?"

"Got any treats?? <3"

Alice: "No entry beyond this point...unless you got corn."

"Yeah...that'll work...just slip it in the beak here and you can be off."

Ms. Bagawk is not impressed by Alice's guarding skills :p

It's friday! dwkuska reminded me to take photos. I decided to let them out in the sun again, since that seems to work best for photos. Alice and Poofhead were camera hogs today. Here's what I got:

Mojo: "What do you want??"

Poofhead: "Can't see a **** thing...where is that seed I was pecking at?"

"Got any treats?? <3"

Alice: "No entry beyond this point...unless you got corn."

"Yeah...that'll work...just slip it in the beak here and you can be off."

Ms. Bagawk is not impressed by Alice's guarding skills :p

Awww!! Imiss my poof heads they are so adorable

I have Welsummers, JG's, Olive Eggers, and Calico Cochins. The only ones I will have extra is the Welsummers and they have already been spoken for. Sorry.
hit.gif

NO NO NO! You have to read Lady of the Rivers first! Its about the White Queens Mother... Then read the white queen, then the constant princess... OMG! LOL

I am so reading them out of order myself... Actually, is there an order? I don't think she's written a darn one in order! I mean, she only just wrote the lady of the rivers not to long ago.

I keep going back and forth between the "Cousins" series and the "Tudor" series as they come available at the library... Stars is considering Combining the cousins books and making a 10 part mini series... Oh, that'd be so awesome... LOL. I loved how they did Ken Follet's book...
I didn't see Lady of the Rivers but will grab it today when I go in. I also don't have the Constant Princess.

I hadn't heard they were maybe doing a miniseries. That would be so great.
I love those books. The cousins series is amazing. You want to slap them upside the face and tell them to get their act together - LOL!

any one read any phillipa Gregory?
YES! My first was The Red Queen followed by The Other Boleyn Girl, The Constant Princess, The White Queen, The Boleyn Inheritance, The Kingmaker's Daughter (brand new and really good) and I'm currently halfway through The Lady of the Rivers and on the side I am desperately trying to plow through The Other Queen (I take this to read while my daughter has her therapy).
I am so reading them out of order myself... Actually, is there an order? I don't think she's written a darn one in order! I mean, she only just wrote the lady of the rivers not to long ago.
Nope, no order. Although it would've helped so you don't keep getting displaced in the timelines. I read something about the next book being about the white queen's daughter Elizabeth, mother of Henry VIII. I think it's going to be called The White Princess.
I hadn't heard they were maybe doing a miniseries. That would be so great.
I love those books. The cousins series is amazing. You want to slap them upside the face and tell them to get their act together - LOL!
Yes, it would be great. I would watch that in a heartbeat.

NO! Its called the white queen!

I know there is not an order, but you can figure out with the time line if you know the characters... I was like... WTH when I was listening to lady of the rivers, and realized we were just before the Tudors, and then I was like wait! Why does that name sound familiar... OH YEAH! She in such and such a book. LOL, AND NOW, I asked the librarian to print me out the titles in both of the series just so I can eventually get them all. I have the last two of the Tudor series on hold right now.

The constant princess is Catherine of Aragon, with her marriage to Arthur, then Henry... SO, we get her history prior to and after Henry Tudor. OH, Just lovely! I am going to be so bummed when I finish reading them all.... I guess I will have to go and read more Sarah Dunant... BUT I have like 5 books between the two series before I get to that point again. LOL. I am thinking of reading Queen Maker when I am done with these, its a biblical based character... OH! And you have to read the Red Tent... Wonderful Book.

YAY! Poofy Heads! They are just so funny!

Silver, how's it going? I just finished cleaning the back yard up. OMG, boys are a terror! I also decided I may as well get the coop raked out while I was at it. NOW I see I need to go and get chicken feed tomorrow or Sunday... Will need it Sunday night, Monday morning... Ugh... LOL.

BUT, all the poop is gone from the coop and run. AND I put Skatter out on the roost. I bet she'll be really teed off at me tomorrow. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom