The Suedenator Is Aging...Suede & His Girls (pics)

I love this thread! Suede is so gorgeous and he sounds like a real sweetie! I love hearing the stories about nice roosters.
love.gif

He is beautiful! He could be around for a very long time. We have a local rooster that is in the paper every now and then (including yesterday), who just celebrated his 13th "hatchday"!

deb g

Wow, you could be right! You just never know, do you? The problem will be keeping him supplied with women large enough for him if he outlives his current ladies, but I have a 9 week old Buff Orp that's so big looks like she's been taking steroids so maybe he'll have a young lady to supply comfort in his old age, LOL.

Are you aware dear Cynthia, that my current predicament is all the fault of you and that big blue tank of yours!?!?!
4.gif
Were it not for Mr. Perfection and his offspring, specifically LH's Thor, I would not now have five, count 'em, FIVE of the sweetest boys to ever walk the earth! And it's all Suede's fault! He begat Thor. Thor became my inspiration, if you will, to have a sweet and loving roo for myself and my girls. And by God, I got it in spades!
barnie.gif
Chief, Brutus, Red, CB and now, son of Chief, Goobey! And it's all that big blue tanks fault!!!
not-tagged-smiley-3879.gif

Just kidding, of course.
wink.png
Suede is perfect! No doubt about it!
love.gif
He'll always have a very special place in the hearts of many, including me! GO SUEDENATOR!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Suede is such a handsome guy and he's sure a BYC legend. It doesn't surprise me one bit he came from Julie. My black roo came from her and he's a big old mush. I love Bama chickens!
love.gif

I have Med n Suede eggs hatching....This one hatched yesterday

IMAG0550-1.jpg

almost dry:

IMAG0552.jpg

all dry:

IMAG0555.jpg

IMAG0563.jpg

I have 2 more out and one trying. woot!

my bator this morning

IMAG0553.jpg

Back