The Welsummer Thread!!!!

Quote:
Really nice roo you have there. Does he have 4 or 5 points on his comb. Hard to tell.

Hi I cannot answer that question, but I'm the proud grandmother Chicken for this beautiful Boy!

I cannot see enough pictures of him...He's so gorgeous!

He's got 5 now. He had 6 (one was kind of a double) but when I integregrated him with my hens, they dubbed it for him.
hmm.png

As soon as I can get the picture uploaded, I have one closer showing his comb and chest area.

Quote:
Really nice roo you have there. Does he have 4 or 5 points on his comb. Hard to tell.

Hi I cannot answer that question, but I'm the proud grandmother Chicken for this beautiful Boy!

I cannot see enough pictures of him...He's so gorgeous!

You're the grandma to my boys too!
big_smile.png
. I love the younger one especially- there is a pic on the previous page.They both have such great temperments! When the older one crows- he tilts his head. It's too funny.
My girls are from thepoultrylady in east TN. Just put a few more eggs in the incubator. They have been free-ranging with the ameraucanas- so I'm not 100% sure I'll get pure babies right now- but they tend to avoid eachother, so maybe. Olive eggers are always welcome here too though!

Quote:
love.gif
he is a handsome fella!!

I have a broody wellie, but I was wondering if the eggs would still be fertile since we had to send the roo to freezer camp Monday.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom