The Welsummer Thread!!!!

Quote:
woot.gif

Today has been a great day. I received a box from Pink Flamingo Farms with some wonderful looking eggs in there!!!!! Kim, you have some great looking eggs and you do a great job packin and shipin.
big_smile.png
I am going to post a couple photos showing my great looking eggs and how Kim treats her eggs before she ships them through USPS. Here is the first photo. Not one egg had even a hairline crack in them. Great job Kim.

49466_p1000382.jpg

Here is a photo of the box Kim shipped the eggs in. She packaged each one individually in a bubble pouch and bubble wrap was on bottom, sides, and top of box, along with lots of peanuts. Eggs weren't able to move even a 1/4". Very nicely done Kim.

49466_p1000383.jpg

And now for the photos of the eggs. They are very nice and dark. There are 11 Wellie eggs in the first two rows and 3 Marans eggs that she threw in for fun. The pictures were taken with now flash but one was taken towards the window and the other one is with the light from the window coming right in on them.

Aren't I a lucky man.
cool.png

49466_p1000385.jpg

49466_p1000384.jpg

Good Luck with the hatch! They look very nice
thumbsup.gif

Tomorrow is day 18 for us, came home this afternoon and the light bulb in our home made bator had blow out sometime durning the day while we were gone and temp was down to 75* so we are hoping that we are still good
fl.gif
, guess tomorrow will tell!

Les~
woot.gif
ya.gif

Glad they made it all safe and sound....and see you weren't going to open the box.
lol.png
You are very welcome and THANK YOU! It was great talking with you this afternoon, we will have to do that again. Lots-O-LUCK with those eggs! I am very happy that you are happy. Have a super evening!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom