The Winter granny square swap.

I haven't even started looking for yarn yet. Too many x-mas projects I HAVE to get done! I am thinking on the 26th, my x-mas present to myself will be shopping for this swap :)

I've been checking out squares tho! So many to choose from!!!

Oh please,sign me up! I so enjoyed the last round. If you don't mind a novice, I'm in!

And, for the record, I thought the way the last was run was terrific. Very easy to just put everything in a box and send it one place. Many thanks to the gracious hosts!

Oh please,sign me up! I so enjoyed the last round. If you don't mind a novice, I'm in!

And, for the record, I thought the way the last was run was terrific. Very easy to just put everything in a box and send it one place. Many thanks to the gracious hosts!

Good garden o' peas! That's what this is all about. We want you to learn. Otherwise the skill will die out.
hugs.gif

Today the grey clouds lifted and drifted and exposed blue sky and a white mountain over the dark forest green. I thought of y'all.

I would really like to participate... if you don't mind a newbie!! I did make BIG Granny square blankets for my kids for Christmas a couple years ago. :)
nachoqtpie, I used to live in Maysville and my daughter still lives in Jacksonville....small world....welcome to the swap. They're such fun.

Was at AC moore yesterday for a picture thing. Took a look at yarn too but didn't buy anything yet. Gotta pick a pattern.

Looked at three.

Front Ripple Post Square, Julias Flower, and Falling Star Block. I think if you google these you'll find them and see what they look like.

Back
Top Bottom