The Wyandotte Thread

I just want to give a shout out to Chickenhill.  I bought some chicks from her last year, and I am getting more this year.  Her chicks were expertly shipped and they all arrived in fantastic condition.  She has answered my endless questions, and offered advice for my incubation troubles.

Her Wyandottes are beautiful birds and I highly recommend her!

Thank you Chickenhill,
I look forward to continued business with you!

Ditto. She has been wonderful and I can attest to the careful packing and love with which she prepares her shipments. My own second shipment of 11 chicks just arrived after a postal mis-routing disaster on the first poor babies. Chickenhill has been amazingly supportive through all the Postal problems. Last year I bought a started pair and they are so wonderful I wanted to add to the Silver laced flock. I am also impressed with the two beautiful hens from Peaky Beaky. It took awhile but I finally have my Silver Laced Dottes
:love :love :love

The young cockerel in Oct. 2013. He was perhaps 8 months old then

His son from 2014

Peaky Beaky pullets lacing

First cell phone photos of the new Chickenhill babies. Most of them are hiding under the contact heater.
Thanks again Chickenhill. Loving the little peeps and cheeps. They are beautiful.
:celebrate :weee :ya :thumbsup

Ditto. She has been wonderful and I can attest to the careful packing and love with which she prepares her shipments. My own second shipment of 11 chicks just arrived after a postal mis-routing disaster on the first poor babies. Chickenhill has been amazingly supportive through all the Postal problems. Last year I bought a started pair and they are so wonderful I wanted to add to the Silver laced flock. I am also impressed with the two beautiful hens from Peaky Beaky. It took awhile but I finally have my Silver Laced Dottes
:love :love :love

The young cockerel in Oct. 2013. He was perhaps 8 months old then

His son from 2014

Peaky Beaky pullets lacing

First cell phone photos of the new Chickenhill babies. Most of them are hiding under the contact heater.
Thanks again Chickenhill. Loving the little peeps and cheeps. They are beautiful.
:celebrate :weee :ya :thumbsup
CONGRATS! They all beautiful!!

I had no idea about Chickenhill, never heard of them.  I loved the video on how a chick is born and have sent it on to many friends, those who love chickens and those who don't and have gotten great response from all.

Your chickens are fabulous.

Thank you. I love them and most, but not all came from Chickenhill. She is a great West Coast resource.

Babies are really fattening up at 4 days.

I had no idea about Chickenhill, never heard of them. I loved the video on how a chick is born and have sent it on to many friends, those who love chickens and those who don't and have gotten great response from all. Your chickens are fabulous.
Thank you. I love them and most, but not all came from Chickenhill. She is a great West Coast resource.
Babies are really fattening up at 4 days.
Thank you cjpines and Chick77 My babies are a week old today! And No Losses.
Chickenhill pullet and cockrell about 20 weeks old, not the best pic, but I just love them. Can't wait to take them to the fair and kick some butt!
The babies are precious and I plan to enjoy them, but it won't be long until they are looking like yours CashandTracy. Good Luck with the fairs. Yesterday my young cockerel finally got forceful with one of the lower status hens (his Am broody mama in fact) :he His hormones are running, legs are red and the older SLW hens are trying to flirt with him. I wonder if he is just shy about breeding when he knows I'm looking. :lau :celebrate

Thank you cjpines and Chick77 My babies are a week old today! And No Losses.
The babies are precious and I plan to enjoy them, but it won't be long until they are looking like yours CashandTracy. Good Luck with the fairs.

Yesterday my young cockerel finally got forceful with one of the lower status hens (his Am broody mama in fact)
he.gif

His hormones are running, legs are red and the older SLW hens are trying to flirt with him. I wonder if he is just shy about breeding when he knows I'm looking.
lau.gif
celebrate.gif
Thank you!

ZoiChick what kind of birds are those ? They are gorgeous ! Would love to have a couple like that in my small flock.
They are silver laced Wyandottes. Show quality are prettier than hatchery quality.

Back
Top Bottom