There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

To me it looks lke a couple of young bears that get scared off by a guy in a halloween costume; looks like the guy may have partied a little too hard and is paying the price in the last frame.

I think it is a bear, a very old unhealthy underweight bear. I'm from PA and I remember seeing this on the local news.

I tend to agree with the game commission that this is a severe case of bear mange. I know with trapping here, mange is bad in overpopulated wildlife areas. DH says that when they get mange, they get very emaciated and eventually die. Looks like this bear won't be around much longer. I wish the game commission would attempt to trap it to verify what it is. If it is in as bad of condition as it looks, it should take to bait rather easily as I'm sure its having difficulty finding food.

That being said, I was hunting once and we always go in the woods in the dark to get in place before the sun comes up. I remember quite a few years ago, I was sitting there in the dark and heard something come running up the mountain through the woods not far from where I was sitting. I swore it was something on two legs. DH still says I'm crazy to this day. But I know what I heard..it sounded like a man running up the mountain and I know no man could run that fast in the pitch black through the woods. I always said that was a big foot, but I'll never really know. I guess you could say I am a believer that they're out there too.

Jody

I agree with the person who said it looked like a guy in a halloween getup. I think one of the friends of the guy taking the film decided to play a little trick on him. Just not a believer! Sorry!

The film strip below the original pics show the 'being' with other black bear. I doubt his friends are hanging out with black bear in the night.

Jody

OK I am cynic anyway. and there are very few things that I believe that I cannot put my hands on, and some that I can, that I still do not think is credible. So NO, I do not think "they" are out there ! However, The DW is always trying to convince me otherwise. She is convinced that the reason we have very few small animals around here is the "bigfoot".
roll.png
She always checks the website for new sightings and lets me know the latest. I have been hunting since I was knee high to a tall indian, and been in the woods (out west and east) in the mountains and I have never seen so much as a pile of poop. Have seen bear, big cats, but no "bigfeet".

Her answer to the emaciated bear is "well how did he get those long legs?"
idunno.gif

I try to keep an open mind though
lau.gif
I still maintain if there was one out there, one of the rednecks around here would have bagged and tagged him ! They(rednecks) are the only thing I fear in the woods!

OH and it said in the article that it is a game camera ( the kind with the motion trigger)

Last edited:
Not to get off the beaten path or anything but another weird sightings here in Michigan is cougars. For several years there has been reported sightings of them. The DNR refuses to accept that they are here. Not to long ago a man had videos of 3 of them! It has been pointed out in the press that indeed cougars have been moving east, mostly displaced young males. Years ago I was walking my dog in broad daylight and saw a coyote in the city no less! I thought what a strange dog, he was doing kinda of a loping run. Most stray dogs will want to investigate strange dogs, but this one stayed far away(my dog was a full grown boxer). Well I thought I was seeing things till the local paper reported coyotes were feeding on the local cat population. The thought of cougars kinda put shivers down my back. This has put alot of the local livestock owners in a dizzy. I am sure a full grown cougar could take down cattle and horses.

Back
Top Bottom