There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

That sounds like Rick Dyer's idea.

It sounds like a good many people have made up their minds on this issue. I think I will leave it open.

I see someone has started another "Bigfoot" thread. Maybe someone will answer us with some news. I hate to see the topic go dead.

There are a lot of videos being posted on Youtube, but most seem to be just blobsquatches.

Has anyone seen anything?

Oohhhh! So it seems that those cameras that ADOT puts out on the highways seems to have captured a family of bigfoots.

Look at it and tell me what you think. Those ADOT cameras are mounted on metal poles that must be about 75 foot high.

Worse, this was taken about two miles from my summer home. I sure hope the bigfeet are not in my house watching the football games and eating my snacks.

Ahhh! My snacks are safe. There however, are some people searching for big foot in the area. So far, they seem to have found just blobsquatches. There are thousands of them out there.

The New Times is a local throw away paper. It specializes in printing stuff reputable newspapers won't. The ink comes off on the reader's hands. It dirties the hands and dirties the mind. I can't believe the advertisements they publish. Bunch of perverts in my opinion.

No reputable Sasquatch would have anything to do with them.

Last edited:
Now there's a idea put some snacks out for them.
1f60a.png
there was a white fan spotted going thru a small town here too that had Bigfoot research center on the side. I have no idea who they are or what they found.

Oh no, I sure don't want to encourage a bunch of mooching big feet. No snacks! I had enough trouble getting rid of the skunks that thought they had a right to live under my house.

I had a real estate guy showing the house, and the people's little girl opened the back door and then went out the front door. The skunk did the same thing. It was not a happy event. The people left, and the real estate guy never showed the house again.

I had to get rid of those stinkers.

Someone told me that they really loved dog food. So I started feeding them. Every day, I would move the food farther away. Finally, I had it under one of my neighbor's house. It worked; they are gone.

About ten years ago, we had an old lady neighbor that thought it was great fun to feed the bears. She put out a whole tray of lasagna for them. Guess what, they ate it, and then they wanted desert. She is not our neighbor any more.

Right after we bought that house, there was a girls soft ball game at the park. A she bear and her cubs showed up for the event. Game over.

Every year we have an Octoberfest celebration at that park. We have it in September because in October people would freeze their hinney off. But, the bears are still active in September. We were there for one Octoberfest, and we had all gotten bratwurst sandwiches from the food trailer from Santa Rita's church. We were sitting at the picnic table eating, and then one of the old ladies said to the other "Be sure and lock up the trailer tonight. Someone forgot last night, and this morning there was bear spit all over the trailer." Suddenly, I had three sandwiches to eat. Nobody gave up their beer though.

Now, just before the festivities, the Game and Fish and the sheriff put out those big tube traps. They trap the bears, and then they take them so far back into the woods that by the time they walk back, the party is over.

Nope, I don't want any big feet.

Wow I guess not, sounds like you have enough trouble! How in he heck do you keep your chickens safe?
That sunk didn't want you to sell the house lol.

Things were tough for the chickens. We made them stay down in Phoenix and put up with the heat. My kids took care of them.

The chickens pretty much stayed under the bushes and the citrus trees. It is cool and damp there. It gets really hot down in the valley. In fact it is unbearable.

If we took them up to the place on the rim, they wouldn't last a night. The skunks, raccoons, mountain lions and bears would have a feast. I would feel uncomfortable with the kind of creatures they would attract.

One morning, I got up early and looked outside. There were a pack of coyotes licking off the grill of the neighbor's barbeque.

Back
Top Bottom