There's alot of great eggs...

i had an ebay person that was a nubie with 3 but he came thru shipping despite loosing a big barn in a fire. he lives over in hepner, or and they have a lot of dry country. he almost lost his house and was delayed a day or two but at least he emailed me. i will let him know how the dozen hatches for his future input.

See, I can totally respect that. If you start a sale as a seller, you, or someone in your place, should complete all of your transactions, even if it's just keeping in touch by email. I'll show you every bit of what happened between me and the seller before I turned to Paypal, Sorry for the long post, but this has been frustrating and Ovabid wouldnt give me advice - this thread started as support of eggs on ovabid, but this seller soured it for me - I may get spanked for this but here goes: (I removed names for security reasons)

from <[email protected]>
to seller
dateTue, May 27, 2008 at 10:24 AM
subject Re: 10 FRIZZLE HATCHING EGGS BLACK, WHITE, PARTRIDGE,BLUE

Hi,
I was wondering if you could contact me with the shipping information for my purchase? I bought/paid
five days ago - I hadnt heard anything yet - I know the Post Office is open again today after the holiday, so do you have any idea when I can expect them to be shipped and/or recieve them? Thank you so much, I would appreciate a response
smile.png

Tina/tfpets

from Seller
to <[email protected]>
date Wed, May 28, 2008 at 10:27 AM

HI TINA, WE HAD SOME RAIN OR SHOULD I SAY A LOT, LOT LOT OF RAIN, I ONLY SEND EGGS THAT I WOULD HATCH MYSELF, I DON'T SEND MUDDY EGGS, WILL SEND THIS WEEK. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS glenna555

From <[email protected]>
to Seller
date Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 7:41 AM

I am not sure if you have sent these eggs yet as I have only heard from you this one time since my purchase - but the timing is becoming a serious problem for me now. I have already put my other egg purchases, made after this one, in my incubator on Thursday. I really am up against a time period of not being home/on vacation if your eggs are delayed any longer. The babies would die alone in the incubator that long. I have arrangements to care for the hatchlings, but not incubator care. If the eggs are not shipped yet, can we delay them for the future? Or if they are already sent, when did you send them? I dont have them yet? Can you please communicate with me? I appreciate it?
Thank you,
Tina
[email protected]

from Seller
to <[email protected]>
dateTue, Jun 3, 2008 at 1:52 PM
subjectRe: 10 FRIZZLE HATCHING EGGS BLACK, WHITE, PARTRIDGE,BLUE

YOUR EGGS SHIPPED ON MAY 31. THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS

from <[email protected]>
to Seller
dateFri, Jun 6, 2008 at 9:00 AM

I hope I get these today - how did you ship them???? I have no way of knowing for sure when/if they were sent, no tracking # etc....and I dont have them yet. I dont imagine they'll be any good if you did send them when you said - I'll try to put them under a hen if I get them, I cant trust them inside my incubator, if they arent rotten already? Please give me a shipping number or some idea of how you shipped them, or just give me my money back? All of my other purchases made the same day arrived safe and sound, and have been in the incubator for 8 days now. This has been very disappointing, I hope you can settle this somehow.
Tina

from <[email protected]>
to Seller
date Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 9:45 PM

I sure wish you would contact me....I still have no eggs here, and no response from you as to how you shipped them? I am out over $26 and having a hard time deciding what action to take. I am a very honest and hard working person, I trusted that this transaction would be honored and it hasnt yet.
Tina

from Seller
to <[email protected]>
date Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 8:57 AM

HELLO, I RESHIPPED YOUR EGGS YESTERDAY. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET THEM. I LIKE YOU AM A VERY HONEST PERSON. GETTING READY FOR HIP AND BACK SURGERY. CAN HARDLY MOVE MYSELF AROUND. MY HUSBAND IS GOING TO BUY ME A LAPTOP, SO I CAN STILL ANSWER EMAILS.. I AM SORRY FOR THE DELAY. IF YOU DON'T GET A GOOD HATCH, I WILL RESEND YOU MORE EGGS OR REFUND YOUR MONEY. GOD BLESS

from<[email protected]>
to Seller
date Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 1:44 PM

Thank you, I appreciate the response. I will have to try with the eggs under a broody - if she lasts - I hope your health issues improve - I have a laptop also and they're very nice. I dont have huge expectations of 100 % hatches on shipped eggs anyhow, but I've done pretty well so far! Since I made this purchase I have actually gotten four little frizzle chicks also, so at least I have some now! Thanks and I'll keep in touch.
Tina

from <[email protected]>
to Seller
date Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 4:12 PM
subjectRe: 10 FRIZZLE HATCHING EGGS BLACK, WHITE, PARTRIDGE,BLUE

Still no eggs here - Although my family has been under an evacuation order due to a large wildfire in our area that surrounded my entire property (The Humboldt Fire in California, I live on Zinfandel Drive) our mail delivery has been unaffected, and our mail box is 4.5 miles from our home. I have checked it every day on my way to my home, where I have been caring for my home and my pets and fighting for their safety. We are all going to be fine now, but it is a huge disappointment that once again, the purchase I have made from you is not settled. I paid for eggs, and you say you have shipped them twice?? What are the odds? Do you have any shipping information for me so that I can please track them, or be reassured that they were ever sent? I would really like to have this matter dealt with honestly and fairly. I paid you the money immediately, I have initiated each and every contact with you, and I have no eggs yet. I made my purchase on May 22, 2008....It has almost been a month....I hope you are well, but someone needs to help you take care of this matter??

Now its in Paypals hands for $26.50

i went to ovabid and a got some pekin duck eggs that are supposed to ship tomorrow. i like it there. i hope everything goes smoothly. my ebay eggs arrived fine and i'm hoping the same for these.

well this egg seller won't respond to me at all!! i've tried writing both ways and won't use his byc name here but you know who i'm talking about from taking to me directly. everyone reading this just take the time to read the feedback before purchase. i don't have anything personal against ovabid but my first purchase is likely to be my last. i will give a week in paypal dispute for a response before i try a claim. my hens have been sitting forever so i had to get other eggs. i just want my money back now. at least we won't go hungry for the lack of $16 but that was hard earned money for someone who doesn't have cable tv or a cell phone.

Back
Top Bottom