They have shipped!!!!!

Pics
I just got my confirmation that my 3 little girls have officially shipped. Now the waiting game. I don't have any fingernails left I am a nervous wreck. I hate that time in the mail. My post office ladies know my voice already which I am pretty sure is not a good thing. :wee:caf:ya
Congrats! Waiting for all the pictures and wishing the best!

Ordering 3 seams like a bit of a good scam, Usualy they send a 4th bird anyway

Congratulations!
full

What breeds have you ordered? - Can't wait to see the pictures and videos, i have duckling withdraw symptoms again…

Congrats! Waiting for all the pictures and wishing the best!

Ordering 3 seams like a bit of a good scam, Usualy they send a 4th bird anyway
Oh gees my husband might just flip. I don't know why that is just more duck love! And I take care of them anyway. Pfft! And he just got 16 quail when we went to the poultry swap on Saturday. We had a bully so one is already in my freezer. Yikes! So he really can't say much, right?

Oh gees my husband might just flip. I don't know why that is just more duck love! And I take care of them anyway. Pfft! And he just got 16 quail when we went to the poultry swap on Saturday. We had a bully so one is already in my freezer. Yikes! So he really can't say much, right?
You need to explain it to him with "man words": »Ducklings are the same as cars: More horsepower equals more fun. More ducklings equals more cuteness!«
full

Back
Top Bottom