they made a mistake on my incubator order, let it go?

sad.png
Well, my dogs just started barking and when I went to see what it was, it was the 1588 Genesis Hovabator WITH the turner left on my porch.

I can't afford two of these, what am I going to do?

I have an email from them saying they canceled the order.

I sorry I didn't mean to highjack your thread. I am just so terribly upset. I really should not have gotten one of them, I sure cannot afford two of them!

sad.png

1st question, Assuming you did your research, and wanted the genesis, why switch in the middle of an order.

2nd Looks like the genesis is slightly less then the hovabator, so second question is how much are they gonna charge your credit card?

Do you think they are gonna send you a 180 bator for the price of a 140 bator, or are they gonna send you a 180 bator and charge you for the 180 bator. If you dont want to spend more than what you originallly planned I would get on the phone now.

the price was right for the genesis. Of course if I had more money I would have bought a different one.

Second the genesis IS the hovabator.

And for the third question they haven't changed the amount they are charging me.

So I am trying to price the 2 incubators. Which one costs more. I am not sure, I have dial up and jumping around takes forever, though I am in the process of checking.

Posted it here just in case somebody else new the answer off hand and could save me some time!

I love my top hatch, but you should get what you ordered. I wouldn't accept a mistake. The Brower top hatch and hova bator are totally different machines. If you are interested in the top hatch Cutler supply has the best price that I have found.
Hope it all works out for you.

Last edited:
Quote:
I did the same thing as you. Finally told them to cancel the order after not getting the tracking number. So I went and bought one on ebay from the same person you did. Next day, I received an email from HBB saying that it should be delievered today, and it was. So now I have 2 1588's. I received the one from ebay last tuesday.

Well, the one that came today from Home and Barn Basics, I took to the post office and sent it to them.

They have agreed to refund my shipping, which at the post office was $10.82.

I truly cannot afford to buy two of them, I can't.

I just hope that both the shipping cost and the cost of the Genesis will end up back on my credit card.
sad.png

Had I KNOWN that it was coming today I NEVER would have ordered one from ebay.

But they never sent me anything saying that it was coming, and I figured it would just go on and on.

Back
Top Bottom