Thief Stealing Chickens. Please Help!

This person was stealing my egg money. I stopped leaving it out at night. She did end up in jail and it is someone we know.
IMG_20170819_084820.jpg

Another thief. I posted his pictures everywhere. When he saw his pictures he didn't come back as far as I know. At least I haven't gotten anymore pictures of him.
Here he was stealing the egg money then putting it in his pocket then stealing some eggs. It's all on video.
2_03_R_10182020064020PM 10.jpg
2_03_R_10182020064020PM 17.jpg
2_03_R_10182020064020PM 20.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta share this. A few months ago I talked to someone who had lived in an area where they make it hard to defend yourself, so he didn't have a second amendment item. He was bothered by a thief. He hid in the shed, and when the thief broke in, he was ready and chased him all over with a running chainsaw. The thief never returned. Love that story.

Gotta share this. A few months ago I talked to someone who had lived in an area where they make it hard to defend yourself, so he didn't have a second amendment item. He was bothered by a thief. He hid in the shed, and when the thief broke in, he was ready and chased him all over with a running chainsaw. The thief never returned. Love that story.
This is the best story I've ever heard. Talk about a deterrent!

Back
Top Bottom