Things just got much worse...see pg 3.

Thanks so much for sending me that ntiveheart.
hugs.gif
That really touched my heart.

And thanks to everyone who has posted those incredibly encouraging words of wisdom and experience.
hugs.gif
And for those who are going through the same thing, or even worrying about the possibility of it...be strong, keep your faith, and stand firm against the enemy...we will all get through this as we have the Master's hand on our shoulders guiding us.
smile.png

Miss Jayne said it right...I'm sorry my mind is so tired right now but the verse that comes to mind .....God works to the good....

Okay I found it Romans 8:28 ....And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him,[a] who have been called according to his purpose......

This one really speaks to me.....I especially like "in all things""" and those who love him.....I don't know you well but I know you love God and I know God Loves You.

This will come to where you will experience the goodness of this. There is something waiting for you. I believe it with all my heart and soul. Find comfort and reassurance in His Love and constancy... I'm praying for you Peace as well so that you can clearly and certainly hear Him...

Blessings on your household.

Shelly, I'll keep you guys in my prayers. I know even though you suspected your dh's job may have been in danger it's a staggering blow when it actually happens. It's going to take some time for both of you to adjust. Just remember this too shall pass.

Quote:
Here you go hon, "Lord, open the doors that only You can open and close those that only You can close."

i am holding fast to promises that God has already made to us. praying for you and your family.
hugs.gif

Reading all of these kind posts just gives me so much peace within my heart.
smile.png
I will forever remember you, my BYC friends, for all the prayers and understanding you are giving to me and my family. I cannot put into words how much it all means to us.

May God continue to bless each and every one of you, and may we all continue to be showered with His amazing grace.

Last edited:
Many prayers for those who has lost jobs and more prayers for those who stand by their love ones' sides thru this downside state of affairs in this country.

Shelley, heres a
hugs.gif
for you!

Back
Top Bottom