Things you can’t relate to.

Nero70002

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
Jan 28, 2021
Jacksonville, Florida
This thread is for you to say all of the things you cant relate to because I didn’t see one and thought it would be interesting. And yes I will allow a little bit of complaining. Mine are liking pizza (gluten allergies) and having siblings that were born more/less than 3 years apart from me.

I can't relate to being close to siblings. We were never close. I can be a bit envious of people who are close with their bros and sisses, though.

I was the youngest, "the good kid," and they just never wanted me around. The bond never developed.

I can't relate to being close to siblings. We were never close. I can be a bit envious of people who are close with their bros and sisses, though.

I was the youngest, "the good kid," and they just never wanted me around. The bond never developed.
For us we we all around. ALL the time. I didn’t even have my first sleepover till I was like 10 and both pairs of parents were there.

I struggle a lot with relating to others, and I think it's contributed significantly to my depression.

I can't relate to having a relatively "normal" school experience, I can't relate to having an idyllic childhood, I can't relate to not having relatively abstruse interests, and I can't relate to spending hours being productive (studying, etc.) even though I wish I could, lol. I'm also an only child. I think that shared experiences definitely contribute to how "relatable" someone seems, even though they're definitely not the only factor.

I struggle a lot with relating to others, and I think it's contributed significantly to my depression.

I can't relate to having a relatively "normal" school experience, I can't relate to having an idyllic childhood, I can't relate to not having relatively abstruse interests, and I can't relate to spending hours being productive (studying, etc.) even though I wish I could, lol. I'm also an only child. I think that shared experiences definitely contribute to how "relatable" someone seems, even though they're definitely not the only factor.
And I also have ADHD, and all of my siblings have it too. That means that I have a younger brother with ADHD which is so fun.

I can't relate to having lots of friends to always hang out with. I've always had "friends", who I spent some time with, but I never really cared about them and they never cared about me. The few friends I have are really good friends, but unfortunately, most of them don't live anywhere near me. :(

I don't really have any IRL friends, TBH. I don't participate in a lot of IRL activities because they're draining, especially when everyone seems unrelatable. So perhaps that creates somewhat of a feedback loop that further decreases my chances of finding anyone relatable IRL.

Back
Top Bottom