Things you never said until you had chickens.......

My favorite one my husband always cocks his head at me when I say is...

"oh good morning ladies how are you doing this morning? Good, well I don't know what to make for dinner tonight..." Then I start naming them off... "chicken dumplings, poppeyes, kfc..." and then I look at them again and say ughooom, I mean blue egg layer, dark brown egg layer, light med egg layer... I wonder who isnt going to lay today"

My absolute fav with my husband is I will walk outside because I'm hearing strange noises and I will see my husband sitting in a white lawn chair infront of the chicken pen talking to our turkey in there...
My husband - "blaaahahahaha"
Mrs Gobbles - "gobbles gobbles gobbles
My husband - "Blararhahaha
Mrs Gobbles - "Gobble gobble gooble?
My husband - "Bleregalagla!!!!!

It'll go on for about 10 min back and fourth until I say somethin and then he gets back to working on the car or something. Then he will turn back to me and say (in the dog whisperer voice) I AM THE TURKEY WHEEEESPERER! hahaha

lau.gif
.. My hubby so talks to the turkeys too.. They have conversations

ok so lets just say I live in a nice neighborhood other then a few houses with junkies living in them. Now my daughter named her chicken Phoenix now i have a habbit of not always saying there complete name when calling them and one day i was walking around looking for phoenix yelling phoen where are you well the junkie neighbors where looking at me like i was calling for them (you know dope phoen) it was funny at the time

oh ya Sunday had to tell phoenix : Dont leave an egg in that dam bush: it was way in the back where all the nasty spinders like to live

Back
Top Bottom