Things you never said until you had chickens.......

This one is a picture. Pretty much sums up my feelings at this point.

LOL... That's perfect!
big_smile.png

Every Single Time We Have Chicken For Dinner, Have To Endure, "Mom...Is ThatOne Of MY Chickens? Are You Sure? How Do You Know? Let's Go Count Them. Well, Im Not Eating It!". She's 4.

"A farmer was driving his tractor in a field. He noticed the field had goats and chickens. He counted 17 heads and 38 legs. How many of each type of animals were in the field?"
I am a math teacher by trade and before I got chickens I would have never written a story problem involving chickens.
2 goats, 15 chickens

Clever. I always feel guilty when eating chicken. It could be their cousins! I count my chickens too. "Blondie, did you poop in the water again? If I told you once, I have told you a thousand times." And when Honey pooed on my brand NEW, favorite Uggs. "HONEY! What the hay man? My new Uggs. Get your fluffy butt back in the hutch NOW." I just stopped in my tracks and laughed. That flew out of my mouth before I could stop it.

Clever. I always feel guilty when eating chicken. It could be their cousins! I count my chickens too. "Blondie, did you poop in the water again? If I told you once, I have told you a thousand times." And when Honey pooed on my brand NEW, favorite Uggs. "HONEY! What the hay man? My new Uggs. Get your fluffy butt back in the hutch NOW." I just stopped in my tracks and laughed. That flew out of my mouth before I could stop it.

lol, I know. My first hen was a local breed. She died soon after hatching her first chicks. After that, I told myself that I wouldn't eat that particular breed of chicken. I ALWAYS ask what kind...

Back
Top Bottom