Things you wish you could say

I'm super nervous all the time too. I have really bad social anxiety. The only thing I could ever talk about is chickens, unfortunately no one ever knows what I'm talking about. And everytime I find someone with chickens they're all like "Oh yeah, I took care of them when they were babies, now they are just annoying and I never go see them LOL." It's really sad. I feel like those people don't even deserve to have chickens.
Same!

But I am great and awesome! Just ask my mommy!

Heard a story about a young person losing their job for cause. Their mother called the boss and explained to them how this hurt her feeling of self worth and that she should be rehired with diminished responsibilities for the same pay. The expectations were just too high. No, they didn't get rehired but the nerve of the mother. What universe is she living in?

Suck it up, cupcake.
people aren't supposed to fail when their performance is sub par??? without failure, excelling doesn't matter. why can't the problem to be changed be YOU?

I love to sing and do constantly. Sometimes my kids will come and try to ask me something and I hold up my finger to signal them to wait until I finish the line. It's hard to stop mid lyric!
ariana grande singing GIF by AMAs

Y'all (irl people, not you guys) need to stop telling me you hate me because I have high metabolism. Yes I do, and no, you dont, but don't say you hate me. That's just rude and kinda hurtful. Especially if we barely know each other
Been there, although it was definitely light-hearted. When I worked retail I was one of the thinnest people that worked there and my co workers always acted like it was some crazy thing. Um, no, I purposefully eat healthy and try not to overeat, plus a good metabolism. Even after 4 babies, I'm a little over 10 lbs heavier than what I was when I was a teenager, which I don't think is too bad. I don't get those comments anymore, though. If anyone comments on my appearance these days, it's more along the lines of, "You don't look like you've had four kids!"

Back
Top Bottom