Things you wish you could say

Not to be rude, but you've been leaning on my truck talking to me for about 4 hours now, with all these dang mosquitos, in the direct sun, around 12 in the afternoon. When you said I could just "drop by" after church "real quick" to pick up something you had for me.
Or, "We're leaving church right now! Get in the car. I'm just going to say hi to Mrs. so and so! If you get out of the 100degreeF car, you'll be in trouble!", and then sitting for 30 minutes of torture while she talks and you roast.

There's nothing wrong with makeup, but there should be nothing wrong with not wearing it too. The double standard that women should wear makeup and not men also drives me nuts. Have you seen how hot some guys look in makeup? :p
I agree about not shaming woman for wearing or not wearing makeup. I, however, do not agree that some guys look hot in makeup. A guy in makeup makes me shudder
I tried that before. I think I am just special, because no matter what I have tried in the past, it always ended up in either my eyes or in my mouth. Then I spaz out until it is off of me. 😂 Now, I go commando! If I have anything on my face, it is either hair dye that got away from me, or it is a paint handprint from a nephew. 😎
Then don't wear any. To each their own

Back
Top Bottom