Things you wish you could say

Hellooo I'm back again with another post about appearances. Been very self conscience recently so there may be a few of these.
For those of you that don't know I am non-binary/gender fluid. I have my pronouns in my tags.
Feeling androgynous is the average for me. I like being in the middle and it feels right.
Feeling feminine is more common than masculine, but still not super common.
Feeling masculine is rare for me.
When I feel androgynous I wear baggy clothing in dark colors like dark pine green and dark leather brown. I love the look. I wear things that are more form fitting when I feel feminine. I wear baggier, less shaping clothes when I feel masculine.
There are many comments made on every type of outfit I wear. As a young person, this is detrimental to my self-esteem. It might not seem like a big deal if someone makes a comment, but social media has evolved to the point where every insecurity can be hidden away by a filter or makeup. Not many people online show their insecurities. Or talk about them.
If I look andro, I get comments like, "You need to wear tighter clothing. You look kind of like a boy," or, "Moth, you look like a rat today with that baggy clothing on."
If I look fem, I get comments such as, "You dress so preppy. Get your own style." or "Aww, is Moth trying to be preppy now?" (Yeah it's stupid but it's been said.)
If I look masc, it's "You look like a hobo lol" or "Are you depressed? That's a depression outfit right there."
It's not that big of a deal but it still hurts a lot. I don't like a lot of myself now because of people.
I have an insane overbite, and it's been commented on a lot. I now cover my mouth when I laugh and smile without my teeth.
Sometimes I have eye bags. They say that I look like I'm on drugs. I try to use products to get rid of those.
I hate my eyebrows because one time someone said they were really thick.
I hate my nails because people call them cat claws. I really like how they look though.
I hate my laugh because it's ugly and loud "compared to other peoples"
I hate my personality because I'm "mean" and "bossy" and "sassy." I don't want to change my personality, but I've been trying to.

No one should hate their bodies or themselves because other people notice something off.
Hmmm

Ok so, as an old fart (ok almost old fart) let me give you some advice.

1) be yourself, only you have to worry about you
2) not sure your age but when you have a few more yrs on you it will all become clear
3) wear ear plugs, you don’t need to listen to anyone, as long as you can hear! eye bags who cares, as long as you can see! Knobby knees? Who cares as long as you can walk.

Get what I am getting at?

You seem to be giving others permission to rule your existence - stop that and be yourself, do not associate with Debbie downers, negative nellies and the like. Just do your thing! Hey you have chickens - anyone who has chickens (and horses) has to be mad!

Welcome to the club!

🥰

I don't know what any of this means. Just dress the way you want and don't worry about what other people think
Teeheehee

I asked my mother to patch some grey track pants I use in the barn for chores. She used flowery quilting material - very festive

One day my blacksmith came out to trim the horses and as usual I looked like someone out of a horror movie and likely smelled like horse pee. All good though, my blacksmith, she’s a farm girl with horses and chickens also.

But it was her comment regarding my pants that had me laughing.

“I like your scare crow pants” she said

Confused I asked her “scare crow?”
And I looked down only to realize I was wearing those darn track pants mum has patched.

Well I howled with laughter and explained how they came to be, wearing pants with one leg that was patched in flowery material - that is the leg I use when stacking hay - so that pant leg got worn.

Yep I looked like an old hag, smelled like horse pee, and my boots were full of chicken poop.

But I didn’t care, I was comfy and my animals were happy. I love those scare crow pants - I still wear them!

I don't know what any of this means. Just dress the way you want and don't worry about what other people think
Emo is a style that people make fun of a lot. It's actually a cool style, but it's mistaken. I'm saying that people say that greens and whites are "emo." Emo is all black and gray. I wear white and green. It's not a bad thing to be emo, but it's not my style and it's annoying to have people constantly saying my style is something it's not.

Emo is a style that people make fun of a lot. It's actually a cool style, but it's mistaken. I'm saying that people say that greens and whites are "emo." Emo is all black and gray. I wear white and green. It's not a bad thing to be emo, but it's not my style and it's annoying to have people constantly saying my style is something it's not.
Who cares? None of this matters in the real world

Back
Top Bottom