Things you wish you could say

Pics
I just take charge. I've told my brother if I'm feeding and watering them, they're my birds and I decide what to do with them. Guess who ended up with extra birds that way.
This week I kept asking my older sister to refill the water. The next day I told my dad again and he yelled at her. She said she didn’t know how to refill it. Half of the chicks are 22 days old... meanwhile I’ve refilled it at least 5 times and take the shavings out multiple times per day.

This week I kept asking my older sister to refill the water. The next day I told my dad again and he yelled at her. She said she didn’t know how to refill it. Half of the chicks are 22 days old... meanwhile I’ve refilled it at least 5 times and take the shavings out multiple times per day.
Dealing with siblings sucks. Be grateful you don't have one that is twice your size and likely to beat on you.

Dealing with siblings sucks. Be grateful you don't have one that is twice your size and likely to beat on you.
Younger siblings are way worse. They never get in trouble and even if they do my parents say “you acted like that when you were that young” every year. I’m only 2 years older than him. Also we all have ADHD and the oldest and youngest are 3 years apart.

Now apparently it turns out that my older sister and younger brother don’t know how to feed/water the chicks. Half are 4 weeks old. I don’t know about my twin though. Just shows how many times that they’ve feed/watered them.

Now apparently it turns out that my older sister and younger brother don’t know how to feed/water the chicks. Half are 4 weeks old. I don’t know about my twin though. Just shows how many times that they’ve feed/watered them.
Then stop expecting them to care for them and do it yourself. Prove your responsible enough while they may not be

Back
Top Bottom