Things you wish you could say

Same with fish. Somebody should outlaw fish bowls.
Yes! Sadly, they’re just so commonly sold and recommended by pet stores that they’ll probably never go away. My current betta is very happy in a 10 gallon, and I’ve even had a past one who lived in a 29 gallon. Though I can see the size and flow in a larger tank causing issues for a particularly long finned betta, a sponge filter in something like a 2.5 gallon would work great for them. And let’s not even mention goldfish...

I heard long finned bettas don't like big tanks. I was going to buy a 10. Think thats cool? I want one with long fins.
All the long finned bettas I’ve had have been good in a 10. However, something like a halfmoon might do better in a 5.
I actually enjoy having female bettas since they tend to be more active and a bit less aggressive towards other fish.

All the long finned bettas I’ve had have been good in a 10. However, something like a halfmoon might do better in a 5.
I actually enjoy having female bettas since they tend to be more active and a bit less aggressive towards other fish.
I have had three Females, and I want to keep males again. They're prettier and since I'm gone most of the day, I don't need to be watching the tank alll the time

Back
Top Bottom