Things you wish you could say

Just because I make more than my share of mistakes doesn't mean I am the only one making them.

Also I'm going to be slower making food that I haven't been taught to make yet! You can't just tell me to start making the specialty sandwiches (whatever-the-f*** those are) and expect me to be as fast as the people who have been working here since last year.

Just because I make more than my share of mistakes doesn't mean I am the only one making them.

Also I'm going to be slower making food that I haven't been taught to make yet! You can't just tell me to start making the specialty sandwiches (whatever-the-f*** those are) and expect me to be as fast as the people who have been working here since last year.
Specialty samich? Whatcha makin? Hawaiian burger? Stuffed onion & pepper burger? Habenero grilled cheese?
A ruination burger? 2 Texas toast grilled cheese as bun. 1/2 lb burger. Lettuce pickle tomato. Fried onion rings. Bacon. Cheddar. And a fried egg. -beernutz Pittsburg, PA.

Take your time. I'll wait. We can have a beer or two while we make it. Lol

Specialty samich? Whatcha makin? Hawaiian burger? Stuffed onion & pepper burger? Habenero grilled cheese?
A ruination burger? 2 Texas toast grilled cheese as bun. 1/2 lb burger. Lettuce pickle tomato. Fried onion rings. Bacon. Cheddar. And a fried egg. -beernutz Pittsburg, PA.

Take your time. I'll wait. We can have a beer or two while we make it. Lol
They're pretty basic sandwiches, they're just called specialty sandwiches in the menu. But I've never made one before last night at work (I've just done the side fryers and pizzas and I don't eat sandwiches so I don't make them at home) so it was taking me a bit of time reading all the instructions to make them and waiting for room to put them in the oven

if service is slow, but everyone working seems to be hustling their a$$es, I know it's a management or short staff problem. People need to deal with this kindly

if service is slow, but everyone working seems to be hustling their a$$es, I know it's a management or short staff problem. People need to deal with this kindly
Absolutely! I stopped at a Starbucks a couple years ago that was absolutely slammed with orders. Drive-thru was packed, inside was packed. There were probably 12 people behind the counter, but every single one of them was busting their butt trying to get the orders done. I ended up waiting 20 minutes for my coffee that I had pre-ordered, but I couldn't be annoyed because everybody was working so hard. Plenty of people around me were pretty annoyed though!

We went out to dinner a couple weeks ago with friends to a very popular restaurant. It was an hour to get a table, another 30 minutes to get food.

The wait staff was working their butts off. Our waitress was VERY good! She remembered who ordered what, even the "cherry Coke with grenadine."

I left a 26% tip.

Back
Top Bottom