Things you wish you could say

This is about the 12th thread you've made about issues with the same bird.
I have wondered: is it appropriate to report such threads to a moderator, and ask that they be combined? Or is that not a good idea, because it would be wasting the mods' time on something that isn't important enough to be worth it?

I have wondered: is it appropriate to report such threads to a moderator, and ask that they be combined? Or is that not a good idea, because it would be wasting the mods' time on something that isn't important enough to be worth it?
Good question. Let's ask @casportpony

Good question. Let's ask @casportpony
Please report them, and a staff member will see if they can be merged.

I work in retail online customer support management, from home. There are SO many things that I would LOVE to say!! LOL
Like if the item was too expensive why did you buy it and now want free return shipping?
Why did you buy your child a $500 Christmas present as their only gift and now want a new one sent out before we receive the old one, because he would miss it if you return it?
There are sooooo many more :gig
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom