Things you wish you could say

What about Terminator colours?
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

"I understand the overall dimension of your space is 4" x 8" and you want a 1 inch gap all around. Your graphic is 4:1 ratio, not 3:1 to fit a 2x6 space. If I make it fit your specs, it will not look like the actual graphic, but will be stretched vertically and smooshed lengthwise. I really urge you to drop the 1" spacer and let me do this right to cleanly fill the space."

Unfortunately, I cannot tell the client this as he's an exec at work, this is a non-work related 3d print for a special project, and he won't listen anyway. :p

"I understand the overall dimension of your space is 4" x 8" and you want a 1 inch gap all around. Your graphic is 4:1 ratio, not 3:1 to fit a 2x6 space. If I make it fit your specs, it will not look like the actual graphic, but will be stretched vertically and smooshed lengthwise. I really urge you to drop the 1" spacer and let me do this right to cleanly fill the space."

Unfortunately, I cannot tell the client this as he's an exec at work, this is a non-work related 3d print for a special project, and he won't listen anyway. :p
Just ask him: Do you want it to be stupid or good?

Back
Top Bottom