Things you wish you could say

I have a Pixel 4. 128GB isn't enough for a person who has half the phone filled with FLAC audio files and takes a lot of photos with that phone. What stinks is that now most decent phones don't come with expandable storage so you have to pay extra to get the 256GB model or buy cloud storage.
Won't be too much longer before they start requiring 24/7 internet access for cloud storage and have only enough hard storage to run the phone.

Won't be too much longer before they start requiring 24/7 internet access for cloud storage and have only enough hard storage to run the phone.
I don't know if they'd be able to get away with that. They probably could pull it off, but the way phones work now would make this impossible. Forcing people to stream a app off the cloud wouldn't work out. Especially for people who are in areas with bad cell service.

It'd be more like they would require a internet connection once a week to beam your data to the cloud.

I have a Pixel 4. 128GB isn't enough for a person who has half the phone filled with FLAC audio files and takes a lot of photos with that phone. What stinks is that now most decent phones don't come with expandable storage so you have to pay extra to get the 256GB model or buy cloud storage.
I have over 11,000 songs on mine. I move pictures to my computer almost as soon as I take them and delete them to try to keep 15% free space, but I have a really hard time keeping more than 12%. This, of course, means that performance sucks.

I have over 11,000 songs on mine. I move pictures to my computer almost as soon as I take them and delete them to try to keep 15% free space, but I have a really hard time keeping more than 12%. This, of course, means that performance sucks.
That's more than I have. How much storage do you have?

Huh. Now, this concept is new to me. My phone has 250GB of storage, and the storage can be expanded with a memory card. But I do not even need the memory card. I have had this phone for 2 years, and only 55GBs are used.

Huh. Now, this concept is new to me. My phone has 250GB of storage, and the storage can be expanded with a memory card. But I do not even need the memory card. I have had this phone for 2 years, and only 55GBs are used.
What kind of phone do you have?

Pretty much any major flagship phone won't allow expansion.

That's more than I have. How much storage do you have?
128GB. The newer pixels come with more storage, but it's nice to have a 256GB micro SD with all of my music that I can just pull from my old phone and slot into the new one. The Pixels don't have MicroSD slots. I have a lot more music than is on my phone, but I've pared down my music collection to fit on the phone.

128GB. The newer pixels come with more storage, but it's nice to have a 256GB micro SD with all of my music that I can just pull from my old phone and slot into the new one. The Pixels don't have MicroSD slots. I have a lot more music than is on my phone, but I've pared down my music collection to fit on the phone.
Which Pixel? Mine only has 128 as well. I'd get a newer one, but mine works fine.

Back
Top Bottom