Things you wish you could say

When you go you should make a thread here and share your adventures. Or hijack Lightm's thread. Either one.
I was planning on it, until I heard that BYC blocks Chinese IP addresses. My family had no idea how they were going to stay in contact with me, but I already have phone capabilities for when I am there, and they will be logged into my Weibo, and I will create (a) MeeTime/Wechat account(s) so that we can be in constant contact. They will be following my trip on those sites.

I was planning on it, until I heard that BYC blocks Chinese IP addresses. My family had no idea how they were going to stay in contact with me, but I already have phone capabilities for when I am there, and they will be logged into my Weibo, and I will create (a) MeeTime/Wechat account(s) so that we can be in constant contact. They will be following my trip on those sites.
I think Lightm uses a VPN but I'd be very careful with that.

Be sure to check to see which apps will get blocked by the Great Firewall of China.

Be sure to check to see which apps will get blocked by the Great Firewall of China.
My Instagram is the only app. I will not really miss it. I use it solely to go bug coworkers. 😂 Otherwise, all of my apps are downloaded directly from the Chinese appstore, and they are pretty much the same ones that all of my friends there use.

Constant wave after wave…:
B8C51D32-4A23-4E05-88D7-67CC841311E4.png

ETA: I can’t f****** wait to get my new hot tub after all this.

Last edited:
Stop
Canceling
Individual
Meetings!

There are more than 30 left in the series. Just cancel the series and send invites for the 3 or 4 we need to keep to wrap this project up.

Why do people insist on working harder instead of smarter?

Stop
Canceling
Individual
Meetings!

There are more than 30 left in the series. Just cancel the series and send invites for the 3 or 4 we need to keep to wrap this project up.

Why do people insist on working harder instead of smarter?
Because idiots never think to work smart. That is why they are idiots; and that is how you can tell the idiots from the smart ones. 🤓😁

Back
Top Bottom