Thinking about selling all natural flock bricks.

floridachickhatcher

Songster
8 Years
May 22, 2011
Hollister,FL
My mom is wanting me to create a website to try and sell all natural gmo-free flock bricks, we made some today and they weigh 5lbs so they are pretty solid lol ^_^ , But I can't help but wonder " Would there be a demand? " I know that you can buy flock blocks/forage cakes/suet cakes from feed stores but they are full of junk. What do ya'll think? Because I looked around and to even run a website I have to pay a fee every month, and then if I tried to sell them on EBAY they can take out almost $3 fee depending on price ect ect ect.

Weebly will let you create a free website, you just have to let them put their name in your website address. Take a look at the address to my website in my signature. My website is not open yet, and not will be until spring, so don't be surprised when it is empty if you decide to look at it. I hope this helps! Have a great day and God Bless!

You may want to look into seeing if you need a license or not.
I'm almost positive that your going to need at least nutritional information on the wrapper like the guaranteed analysis and a list of ingredients just like a feed tag.
The guaranteed analysis should have;
Crude Protein (min)
Lysine, (min)
Methionine, (min)
Crude Fat, (min)
Crude Fiber, (max)
Calcium (Ca), (min)
Calcium (Ca), (max)
Phosphorus (P), (min)
Salt (NaCl), (min)
Salt (NaCl), (max)

Back