~*Third Annual Cinco de Mayo Turkey Hatch-Athon*~ all poultry welcome!

Blue AMeraucana/EE's a re popping like popcorn today!!!!!!!
jumpy.gif
A couple turkeys are zipping too.
celebrate.gif
clap.gif

i  use a script type = generic claritin = fluticasone, loratadine for itchy eyes and diphenhydramine as needed for a big punch.  not all work for everyone.
that would be an option if the subourn Sob would go to a doctor. Silly man. I understand why he doesn't want to go to doctors though. He had cancer in his eyes when he was little. Had multiple surgeries. At least 1 to take a tumor out of his left eye and another to take his right eye out. Plus all the ones to get the appliances for his acrylic eye. And then chemo and radiation. So it is understandable.

Last edited:
YEs, very understandable. Two of the options above are OTC: loratadine and diphen hydramine. No doc necessary. THe loratadine is 1 tablet every 24 hrs; the diphenhudramine is every 4 hours. 
for now i set up the chickies outside since its fairly warm with the lamp still of course. My 3.5 and 4.5 week olds have been off the like successfully for about a week now. For some reason they weaned themselves off of it very quickly. I just kinda watched then and let them decide the right temp. I think we are going to start introducing them to the flock in a week or 2

May I enter my pigeons to the chatting?

I have 2 squabs on the ground, nearly flying now, but have 1 egg due by Wednesday, hopefully :fl Only 1 egg made it, and I can see him moving around in the egg! Despite having TWO cracks the little dude seems to be thriving. Coming from great lines, very impatient waiting for him to hatch!

May I enter my pigeons to the chatting?

I have 2 squabs on the ground, nearly flying now, but have 1 egg due by Wednesday, hopefully
fl.gif
Only 1 egg made it, and I can see him moving around in the egg! Despite having TWO cracks the little dude seems to be thriving. Coming from great lines, very impatient waiting for him to hatch!
GOod luck -- they'll make it!!! Given that you call them squab I am assuming these are a food pigeon vs a racing pigeon. . . . . love to know more.

Soft boiled egg for a midnight snack? I think so!
FOr you? or the chicks?????
lau.gif

Actually, send it my way please. lol

Back
Top Bottom