This chick looks different then the rest!

With the right attention and breed, generally speaking, roosters are not often that bad. Their spurs can get out of hand so you'll need to do research to see what way you would like to handle that. In total, we have sixteen roosters. The most aggressive is the Sussex and only occasionally does he get a bad attitude. When he does, I let him know his place. The least aggressive is a Sumatra, but he is very flighty and shy. Each chicken has his own personality, giving it a uniqueness. It's also a good idea to praise good behavior and let them realise they did something wrong. Much like you would a kid(or teen). Hope this helped :pop. :wee. :welcome

With the right attention and breed, generally speaking, roosters are not often that bad. Their spurs can get out of hand so you'll need to do research to see what way you would like to handle that. In total, we have sixteen roosters. The most aggressive is the Sussex and only occasionally does he get a bad attitude. When he does, I let him know his place. The least aggressive is a Sumatra, but he is very flighty and shy. Each chicken has his own personality, giving it a uniqueness. It's also a good idea to praise good behavior and let them realise they did something wrong. Much like you would a kid(or teen). Hope this helped :pop. :wee. :welcome
Thanks so much! How do I praise or show my disapproval to a rooster?

Back
Top Bottom