This is why I am not a cat person!!!

Quote:
I second this. And huskies are pros and murdering cats. Poor cat
sad.png

Also about the bites/scratches. I've never had to go to the docs for being bitten by a cat. they swell and such, but keeping it clean and flushing the wound and in a few days all is well. Ive been bitten by capturing feral kittens, and a feral tom jumped on my knee and sunk his teeth in one time after getting into a fight with another tom (his aggression was still raging and he took it out on me and I didnt realize I was in the wrong place at the wrong time lol). Never saw the cat after that tho, he's lucky because if we would have we were going to have to put him down to test him for rabies. Luckily he didnt have rabies...im fine I think .....
D.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
so what does that mean if they are private care vs. a gov hospital? i didnt say anything about being turned away...wasnt having a go mate hey

No hospitsl care is free. Somebody has to pay for it. Whether it's out of pocket, insurance companies or tax dollars, it's never free. Government funded healthcare is some of the most expensive around.

But back to the topic, keep the scratches clean and I hope everything heals well.

I guess I'm not the one to tell you not to stop a fight between a cat and dog as I once got in the middle of a stallion and a mare in heat and tried to stop THAT!!! Draft horses no less!!! The neighbors put up a sign giving me an 8 score though so I didn't do too bad even if the horses did win.

Darn...if only you'd let the dog finish what he started...you wouldn't have to worry about feeding the cat and worrying if it was gonna rip your hand off! LOL!

Nah...but I'm sorry about your body..sometimes it hurts to love those biting fiends!

Back
Top Bottom