Thought I would introduce my chooks

graciesmum

Songster
6 Years
Apr 10, 2013
shropshire, uk
I have had my flock for about a year now, I started with 3 ex batts, then got another 2, then I decided it would be great for my 3 year old if I got some baby chicks, so I got 2 cream leg bars and a lavender Pekin, then I decided I should get 3 more, so I got a wc black polish and a wc blue polish and a lemon pekin, so within 3 months I ended up with 11, then I lost the wc blue polish to an illness, then I also lost 2 ex batts to being egg bound, so I decided I wouldn't get anymore till Easter, but then a friend asked me if I would take in his Sussex as she was now on her own, so I did, good chicken math so far lol, so this Easter I decided to get some more Pekins, so I got 3 wheaton, 2 bar du unccles and 1 millefleur, and then I thought that my little polish didn't have any friends so I got 2 wc black polish to go with her, but again I lost one which left one on its own, this little chick has been everywhere with me in the last 2 weeks, and is by far the friendliest I have, but I decided she neede a friend, so I have just got a gold laced polish and they have bonded so well, but the bond I have with my little chick Charlie, will always be special, she stills crys for me and wants to be with me all the time and so now the new one is wanting to be with me all the time also, so enough of my rambling here are a few picks of my girls

So my count at the moment is 16 as my lemon pekin was a rooster and became aggressive to my 3 year old, 2 of my new Pekins are roosters so only time will tell if they will be nice then they will stay if not they will go, and also my little polish Charlie I don't know what he/she is yet so fingers crossed, I also have 6 Russian orloff spangled bantams in the bator that are due next week so fingers crossed on a good hatch lol

Back
Top Bottom