Thread for Christian chicken lovers

Shalom! I’m Adiyah and I live in Houston, Texas. I’m a believer in our Messiah Yeshua and I strive to walk as He walked. I love the whole of scripture and about 5 years ago, I discovered His Feast days and celebrate them instead of the manmade pagan counterfeits. It’s been a big blessing for my walk! I am 36 and I have two dogs, 21 chickens, 6 quail, 3 goats and lots of baby chicks I’m trying to sell haha. I love diversity in my flock and lots of colored eggs! I have Americaunas, Lavender Orpington, Buff Brahma, Silkies, and lots of heritage breeds. My favorite breed is Salmon Favorelle! I’m currently nursing my favorite chicken back to health inside my home and it’s been very stressful not knowing if she will make it from one day to the next. Would you all please keep me and Buttercup in your prayers? It’s been a hard time for me lately because I get very attached to my favorite animals and the thought of losing her is honestly bringing tears to my eyes. I’m so happy I found y’all:)
Will be praying for you and your beloved chicken. I pray for my animals all the time. I believe God cares about what concerns me and the health of my animals concerns me 😊

Shalom! I’m Adiyah and I live in Houston, Texas. I’m a believer in our Messiah Yeshua and I strive to walk as He walked. I love the whole of scripture and about 5 years ago, I discovered His Feast days and celebrate them instead of the manmade pagan counterfeits. It’s been a big blessing for my walk! I am 36 and I have two dogs, 21 chickens, 6 quail, 3 goats and lots of baby chicks I’m trying to sell haha. I love diversity in my flock and lots of colored eggs! I have Americaunas, Lavender Orpington, Buff Brahma, Silkies, and lots of heritage breeds. My favorite breed is Salmon Favorelle! I’m currently nursing my favorite chicken back to health inside my home and it’s been very stressful not knowing if she will make it from one day to the next. Would you all please keep me and Buttercup in your prayers? It’s been a hard time for me lately because I get very attached to my favorite animals and the thought of losing her is honestly bringing tears to my eyes. I’m so happy I found y’all:)
There are some great churches in Texas!

im sorry but I’m goin to have to disagree you here. I used to listen to Joyce meyer but I recently started to read,I now think that she twists the word. Just m opinion though
Well there are many good teachers of the Word out there im sure you will find some that suits you better.

Good to meet you Adyiah wow you have a lot of animals, so awesome. Glad you joined us!

Anybody planting a garden this spring? I started some seeds, can't wait to get planting. This will be my second year having a garden. Im a newbie so if anyone has any tips please share.

I just tilled our 1500sqft garden area yesterday. We planted some seeds indoors a few weeks ago, BUT I think we need to start over because we had them by the window/freeze and we didn’t do a good job at keeping them watered 🙈

This is our first year in this house/land so it’ll be interesting to see what our garden ends up like. A few years back my son (he’s 7 now so he was 3 or 4 at the time) managed to grow pumpkin, cucumbers, tomatoes, and zinnias in our (cement) backyard with raised boxes my husband had made. My son picked out like 49 different seed packets and wants to get some trees too. I think he’s a bit overzealous but I love it!

Back
Top Bottom