Thread for Christian chicken lovers

Pics
I have four kids, my oldest is almost six and my youngest just turned one. My husband and I just bought our house in December, cash buy with a little over 21 acres in the country! God's hand was so evident through the whole process, it's amazing. This property was exactly what we were looking for.
20210412_181556.jpg

We have 22 ducks (18 runners and four pekins), 14 guinea hens, 24 assorted breed pullets, and a lot of meat bird chicks in the basement!
20210416_174257.jpg
20210422_181808.jpg
20210408_180832.jpg

As far as other animals, we have a miniature cow and her calf, a dog named Maisy, three indoor cats and two barn cats.
Milady and Buttercup
20210221_154213.jpg
Maisy
20210415_160633.jpg
Talaat and Napoleon (napoleon is 15!)
20210116_120943.jpg
Feona
20210222_181353.jpg

I haven't joined the site that long ago, but I'm pretty active on here and I love it.

I have four kids, my oldest is almost six and my youngest just turned one. My husband and I just bought our house in December, cash buy with a little over 21 acres in the country! God's hand was so evident through the whole process, it's amazing. This property was exactly what we were looking for.
View attachment 2631661
We have 22 ducks (18 runners and four pekins), 14 guinea hens, 24 assorted breed pullets, and a lot of meat bird chicks in the basement!
View attachment 2631665View attachment 2631670View attachment 2631673
As far as other animals, we have a miniature cow and her calf, a dog named Maisy, three indoor cats and two barn cats.
Milady and Buttercup
View attachment 2631676MaisyView attachment 2631678Talaat and Napoleon (napoleon is 15!)View attachment 2631695Feona
View attachment 2631698
I haven't joined the site that long ago, but I'm pretty active on here and I love it.
Beautiful property! You are so blessed. Love all of your animals. I would love to have more land someday! So happy for you and your family

We went to the first night of a week-long revival with 14 local pastures and 14 testimonies over those 7 days. God is on time and spoke through these wonderful people tonight. We are the church, not a building, if we aren't following Jesus and living in the Word and sharing the Word with those who are lost in the world, we need to get to it. Once we are saved, we are carrying about a rope that we can throw out to those who are in need of saving, but I can speak for myself here, I've never been good about sharing Jesus with others. I've always been shy, so yet another push from God that I need to be about His business, its not about me, it's about what God has planned for me to do for Him in this life. We are blessed with many things in this life, but we are just passing through, time to really start sharing the gospel with others and talking Jesus!

We went to the first night of a week-long revival with 14 local pastures and 14 testimonies over those 7 days. God is on time and spoke through these wonderful people tonight. We are the church, not a building, if we aren't following Jesus and living in the Word and sharing the Word with those who are lost in the world, we need to get to it. Once we are saved, we are carrying about a rope that we can throw out to those who are in need of saving, but I can speak for myself here, I've never been good about sharing Jesus with others. I've always been shy, so yet another push from God that I need to be about His business, its not about me, it's about what God has planned for me to do for Him in this life. We are blessed with many things in this life, but we are just passing through, time to really start sharing the gospel with others and talking Jesus!
God knows our strengths and weaknesses. He equips us with the grace to share our faith and provides the opportunities to do so. Follow His leading and remember apart from him we can do nothing, but with him all things are possible.

God knows our strengths and weaknesses. He equips us with the grace to share our faith and provides the opportunities to do so. Follow His leading and remember apart from him we can do nothing, but with him all things are possible.
Going through the checkout line at Walmart today I ended up talking to the cashier. As I was leaving I thought of the revival and that I should invite her, kicked myself that I didn't have a card to hand to her, and started to leave but couldn't. So I turned back around and said, hey, did you know there's a revival in town? She said yeah, I guess I didn't know what to say so I got out something about, 'it's the one in a tent' to which she replied, our church has a revival going on in town and proceeds to tell me about the revival that I was telling her about. Lol. Not sure why God wanted me to say something about the revival to her when she already was involved in it. God works in mysterious ways.

The revival tonight was great, the water was just flowing through the tent and with the lights inside it was just so beautiful. Yes, I'm odd, but I thought it was just the greatest. We heard about repentance and unity tonight! The lost don't care what denomination you are or what version of the Bible you read, they care about Your love for them. I'm so thankful for all you on here, I don't know you, but we're family through Jesus and no matter what church we go to, we can meet on here and fellowship.

Back
Top Bottom