Thread for Christian chicken lovers

Pics
I’m really no religion, but am spiritual. I do believe in Jesus Christ and the LORD—and have been saved.
That said, I guess I’m more spiritually liberal than most. I don’t believe in a God so quick to throw someone into a pit of fire just because they lied or didn’t live a perfect life. I believe God doesn’t expect us to live a sinless life or even a religious one. I believe HE expects us to have faith and believe his son died for us. It takes a humble person at heart to do so.
I believe, in essence, God is more open minded than we think. He would have to be! Look at the diverse and beautiful nature, animals, and humans he created. Look at the vast, ethereal, and beautiful universe he created! No man can count or put a number to the colossal beauty he designed. Look at the interstellar clouds of space! The creation and beauty is overwhelming, if you have an eye and mind not superficial, and think deeply about these creations. He definitely has an open mind—or he wouldn’t have thought so broadly and magnificent.
That’s just my take on our LORD.

God bless, Ducklingguy 🦆
We are not saved by any perfection or goodness we might achieve in our own lives, but by accepting Jesus' perfection in our behalf. His creative power is an overwhelming expression of His incredible magnificent love, is it not? 😄 As for the pit of fire, the lost choose to put themselves there by not accepting His gracious offer of eternal life, and He honors their choice, to His great sorrow. He is not willing that any should perish, but He will not force anyone to be saved against their will. 🙁

Jesus cast out demons by His word, not by pagan rituals.
I do not mean to criticize or cast aspersions on what you are doing, just to show you a better Way. That Way is Jesus. He said, "I am the way, the truth and the life and no one comes to the Father except through Me."

We are not saved by any perfection or goodness we might achieve in our own lives, but by accepting Jesus' perfection in our behalf. His creative power is an overwhelming expression of His incredible magnificent love, is it not? 😄 As for the pit of fire, the lost choose to put themselves there by not accepting His gracious offer of eternal life, and He honors their choice, to His great sorrow. He is not willing that any should perish, but He will not force anyone to be saved against their will. 🙁
I personally believe many ppl, more than we know ask for forgiveness near death or on the deathbed.

It is not for us to judge anyone honestly, because God and God alone knows that individual’s heart and soul more than we ever will. People are not so black and white, as to judge them by actions alone when there’s solitude and secrecy. We don’t know what ppl do behind closed doors, or how they truly feel. God does.

Well said! Could not have said it better myself!
@Ducklingguy Another way to see it is that God's kindness is meant to lead us to repentance. Because without God's mercy and grace, He would not have sent His only Son to die for US on the cross, paying the price we as sinners deserve to pay.

Back
Top Bottom