Thread for Christian chicken lovers

Hey all I just wondered how many Christian chicken lovers were out there. Hope to have discussions with like minded folks about Jesus, chickens, gardens, or whatever you like.
Hi Rebecca and everyone else on the thread. I just stumbled across the thread, gonna read in in it awhile and see where it goes. I am also a grandparent (of 9), Christian, chicken farmer, a nurse, and now also raising worms. I'm loving being a school nurse at the end of my career. It must be the best kept secret in the nursing field.

I have another prayer request. We moved late last year and my husband purchased a new phone. He had just gotten back from somewhere today when a neighbor dropped by unexpectedly, asking him to go somewhere. My husband thinks he left his phone on the hood of his truck when he got home, but with the neighbor dropping by, he completely forgot it was there and left to follow him in the truck. He hasn't seen it since. He drove the whole thing slowly, seeing if it was on the road. Then later he and I took a drive with him driving slow and me hanging out the window, scanning the grass for it. And right now he's walking the road from our house to the neighbor's house (who lives 5 mi away) and is looking for it. Please pray that he would find it. šŸ™
Maybe a good samaratin will bring it back to you. We have found 3 phones in the road here where we live and they have all gone back to the rightful owner. We have found 2 phones at our cabin and both of them got back to its owner. You will find it, hopefully.

I'm not sure what some of that is but I'm going to look it up so I can have a conversation about it with you and not sound too dumb lol
John wrote (sorry I can't be more specific on short notice) that G_d (the Father) only wants us to believe in the One He has sent. The rest is just fun to talk about. Live according to Psalm 91. I have a new favorite quote, from Smith Wigglesworth, "I can get more out of G_d by believing Him for one minute than I can from shouting at Him all night."

John wrote (sorry I can't be more specific on short notice) that G_d (the Father) only wants us to believe in the One He has sent. The rest is just fun to talk about. Live according to Psalm 91. I have a new favorite quote, from Smith Wigglesworth, "I can get more out of G_d by believing Him for one minute than I can from shouting at Him all night."
I love Smith Wigglesworthā€™s quotes, one I like is ā€œGod does not call those who are equipped, but equips those whom he has calledā€- Smith Wigglesworth.
I think thatā€™s how it went.

Hi Rebecca and everyone else on the thread. I just stumbled across the thread, gonna read in in it awhile and see where it goes. I am also a grandparent (of 9), Christian, chicken farmer, a nurse, and now also raising worms. I'm loving being a school nurse at the end of my career. It must be the best kept secret in the nursing field.
Great to meet you i am also a nurse and have 6 grandkids. 9 chickens and a dog. So glad you found our thread!

Back
Top Bottom