Thread for Christian chicken lovers

Pics
Good morning to all you early birds ☕. I'm actually at work looking forward to 0630 so I can go home to bed but was thinking of you all and hoping everyone is doing well. Check in if you have a spare moment, would love to hear from you all. God Bless
Hi Rebecca,
It's been pretty busy here. We're in the middle of VBS at our church. I never attended it growing up and never helped out before, but this year I'm assisting and teaching the youngest class. The other teacher that was leading the class got in a car accident yesterday, so I had to teach the group myself. If you would say a prayer for Kelly, I would appreciate it. As of this point, we don't know what the status is on her condition. We just know she went to the hospital after her and her husband were in a car wreck.

Hi Rebecca,
It's been pretty busy here. We're in the middle of VBS at our church. I never attended it growing up and never helped out before, but this year I'm assisting and teaching the youngest class. The other teacher that was leading the class got in a car accident yesterday, so I had to teach the group myself. If you would say a prayer for Kelly, I would appreciate it. As of this point, we don't know what the status is on her condition. We just know she went to the hospital after her and her husband were in a car wreck.
Praying

Hi Rebecca,
I certainly will, so sorry to hear that. Great job on teaching the class by yourself. Gods grace is always sufficient for us.

Hi all. My parents need prayers. They have flooded, bad. About four feet so far in their family room. And it's still raining. They lost their washer, dryer, hot water tank, furnace, one fridge, and furniture plus odds and ends. Please pray that the rain ends and they dry out. Insurance won't cover any damage. Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20210716_214839897.jpg
    IMG_20210716_214839897.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20210716_213035772.jpg
    IMG_20210716_213035772.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi all. My parents need prayers. They have flooded, bad. About four feet so far in their family room. And it's still raining. They lost their washer, dryer, hot water tank, furnace, one fridge, and furniture plus odds and ends. Please pray that the rain ends and they dry out. Insurance won't cover any damage. Thank you
Praying

Oh wow where do they live? I'm praying for rain to stop and God to restore all that was lost 🙏

Back
Top Bottom