Thread for Christian chicken lovers

Pics
I'm here to humbly ask for prayers. My aunt has been in an accident. She was hit by a van in a parking lot. She is in the hospital, unable to move. We are waiting to see how badly she was injured, it seems she may have broken her back, among other things. So if everyone can, please pray for Sister Clare Marie, that the Lord heals her body and keeps her soul strong🙏. Thank you

I'm here to humbly ask for prayers. My aunt has been in an accident. She was hit by a van in a parking lot. She is in the hospital, unable to move. We are waiting to see how badly she was injured, it seems she may have broken her back, among other things. So if everyone can, please pray for Sister Clare Marie, that the Lord heals her body and keeps her soul strong🙏. Thank you
I will definitely pray for her and your family!

Please post in the prayer thread as well. https://www.backyardchickens.com/th...esus-christ-everyone-welcome.1135475/page-939

Oh, no, I'm so sorry, Triplet! I'll definitely pray for her, and I'll put in some for you and your loved ones, too -- some peace and faith for y'all. :hugs

Of course. You know we've got you over on Prayer Warriors thread also, but I just wanted to let everyone here know they are also welcome to join us over there, any time. ❤️

Pls pray for my dad who is in the hospital with COVID. They don’t know if he’ll make it and I can’t if he doesn’t
Hi, Chloe. Your request for prayer has been shared over on the prayer Warriors thread in the Families Section, so there are lots of folks over there now praying for your Dad as well. Please know that we are also praying that the Lord will sustain you, your Mom, and your whole family with courage, faith, peace and strength during this very scary time. You're welcome to join us at Prayer Warriors if you need anyone just to talk to. We're here for you. ❤️

Hey, @tripletfeb, how's your aunt doing? Can we get an update on her condition?

Back
Top Bottom