Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

OMG you guys. My silly duckies are taking so long to appear in the world that I totally forgot about my lav orps that are due tmw. AHHH! I should have had them in lockdown!

Oh no I just did this and two hatched in the turner
hmm.png
but they all did good cant wait to see yours
pop.gif

QJ nope was telling GQ what her duck looked like she might be mixed with.

Those chicks are very pretty. Fizzles are always so funny looking when they are half feathered.

ChicksOmy, impressive sexing chicks after hatch. They puzzle me when I have tried to vent sex them. Ducks and geese I can do, our chicks nope totally awful at it.

Those chicks are very pretty. Fizzles are always so funny looking when they are half feathered.
ChicksOmy, impressive sexing chicks after hatch. They puzzle me when I have tried to vent sex them. Ducks and geese I can do, our chicks nope totally awful at it.

I do not vent sex my Chicks. I feather Sex all of mine and have a 95% to 97% rate on doing it this way

Sorry!! I missed a page!

Back
Top Bottom